Romania Bears All with an Unforgettable Tour
Untravelled Paths • Bucharest 030041, Romania
- Five-Day, Four-Night Tour of Romania Including Bear Tracking Experience
- Four Nights in a Boutique Hotel
- Entrance to Peles Castle and Bran Castle
- Access to Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bear Tracking/Hide Experience with Bi-Lingual Guide
- All Internal Transfers Included
Romania's Transylvania might forever be associated with vampires thanks to Bram Stoker's Dracula, but there's some altogether more real—and exciting—local residents with a bite in the form of its native Brownbears. Cut your teeth on this fascinating country's local culture, including a healthy dose of bear tracking, courtesy of this week's Escape from Untravelled Paths: a five-day Mighty Bear Tracking Experience for £345 per person (up to a £565.50 value, and a saving of 39%), based on double occupancy, depending on when you travel*.
day 1: On arrival at Bucharest Airport, a private airport transfer will see you to the Z Executive Boutique Hotel in the Lipscani district. Here you're greeted with a coffee or glass of wine before heading into the Old Town, to discover its many bars and restaurants.
day 2: The next day, head out into Transylvania in your provided transport: you'll stop in Sinaia and visit the incredible Peles Castle, before going on to Medieval Brașov and Bran Castle; the epic fortress better known as Dracula's Castle. Come evening, get your cloak for a transfer to Zarnesti for the local bear hide experience.
day 3: This is a day to really get your teeth into: in the morning, visit the Libearty Bear Sanctuary's oak and hazel forest, home to more than 60 bears; then head into Zarnesti for an afternoon of bear tracking and nature walking with a bilingual guide. Finally, journey back to Brașov come evening.
day 4: There's plenty to occupy you on your free morning in Brașov: you could choose to visit the Gothic Black Church; The First Romanian School, home to the country's inaugural printing press; or the Muzeul Prima Carte Românească, with its exhibition of the first book ever printed in Romanian; all before travelling to Bucharest for your final night.
day 5: Jump in your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- This Escape is priced per person, based on double occupancy.
- Flights to Bucharest are available with London with BA, Aer Lingus, or Wizz Air; flights are also available from Manchester and Dublin (not included).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Romania is one of Europe’s best kept secrets, a country so full of surprises it will make you wonder why you hadn’t thought to visit before."-- Untravelled Paths
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher valid for date purchased only
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Voucher price based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No children allowed
- Voucher includes Five-Day, Four-Night Tour of Romania Including Bear Tracking Experience, Four Nights in a Boutique Hotel, Entrance to Peles Castle and Bran Castle, Access to Libearty Bear Sanctuary and Bear Tracking Experience with Bi-Lingual Guide, All Internal Transfers Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0871 662 9521 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2013 • Enjoy By October 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 39% savings