A Sophisticated 12th Century Manor House in South Sheffield
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mosborough Hall Hotel • Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay on a Sunday for Two People in a Standard Double or Twin
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining, and 50% Discount on the 'Seasonal Gourmet Menu'
- Inclusive Parking and Wi-Fi
Sheffield may be the Steel City, but this lively town has long since also become a vibrant hub of shopping, theatre, and nightlife; a city of which a third is in the Peak District National Park, and which boasts the most trees per person of any in Europe. Shake off your preconceptions and prepare to be surprised by this Escape to luxury BEST WESTERN PLUS Mosborough Hall Hotel, in the south of the city.
Here's a bolt from the blue: a Sunday night stay for two people in a standard double or twin room at the 12th-century manor house is just £59 (up to a £140.65 value).What will really wow you, though, is your accommodation: designed in an airy and elegant style, it comes complete with en suite, digital TV, and Wi-Fi access.
The morning of your stay brings a full English breakfast at the Darcy's Brasserie & Bar, and if you choose to dine in the evening, you'll enjoy a bottle of house wine to accompany the cuisine; the 'Seasonal Gourmet Menu' even comes with a 50% discount.
You'll do a double-take when you hear all there is to keep you amused in the area: get your hike on in the surrounding Peak District; hit the more than 270 shops at Meadowhall Shopping Centre; be inspired at Magna Science and Adventure Park in Rotherham; or take in the view from the Wheel of Sheffield.
- This Escape is for two people, and is valid for stays on a Sunday night only.
- Dogs are welcome for a £20 per night supplement (advise at time of booking).
- Children are welcome; a £15 supplement applies for a Z-bed for children under 12 years, and a £10 supplement for a cot.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Art lovers will discover an array of striking galleries dotted around the city centre, and the city has become a cultural hotspot with theatres, concerts [...] and clubs offering the finest in live music and performance."-- Welcome to Sheffield
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 27, 2014
- Voucher valid for Sunday night stays only
- Voucher excludes October 6, November 3, December 29, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- An additional night can be added to this offer (subject to availability) for £75 including breakfast. Please check and book directly with the hotel
- Children allowed. £15.00 charge applies for a Z-bed for a child under 12 years old and £10.00 for a cot. Payable directly to a hotel
- Dogs permitted at a supplement of £20 per dog per night, payable directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay on a Sunday for Two People in a Double or Twin, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining, and 50% Discount on the 'Seasonal Gourmet Menu'
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0114 248 4353 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • Enjoy By February 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings