Sea Views and a Coastal Getaway to The West
Armada Hotel • Clare, Ireland
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two People in Sea View Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Dooliner Beer Each on Arrival
- Cliffs of Moher Admission for Two
- Late Checkout
In 1588 the English Navy successfully prevented the Spanish Armada from attacking Britain's shores, saving Queen and country from being overrun by the oncoming conquistadores; let's hope Elizabeth I gave all the sailors a well deserved break after that skirmish. If you fancy taking a little shore leave, then why not set your co-ordinates for County Clare's Armada Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people is just £69 (up to a £175.45 value), or an extended two-night stay is £95 (up to a £299.70 value) in a sea view room. Lying within Spanish Point, Miltown Malbay, the attractive hotel will offer a safe haven from even the most violent of storms, offering sweeping coastal views of West County Clare. To welcome you to the hotel you'll each receive a glass of Dooliner beer in the hotel's Ocean Bar.
The fusion of modern European cuisine with locally caught seafood dishes works wonders for the restaurant's menu selection: the creamy seafood and shellfish chowder is particularly special, as is the pan-fried monkfish served with pea purée, bacon and peas, a ham hock terrine, and carbonara foam. Take full advantage of your late checkout, and rise late for your hearty breakfast.
A stone's throw from the seaside, the hotel overlooks a breathtaking sandy white stretch, and you can easily stroll down here from the nearby Spanish Point Beach. Any hikers will surely appreciate the awesome Cliffs of Moher, at the top of which you'll be able to spot The Aran Islands as well as the Connemara valleys. Be sure to swing by the Lahinch Golf Club, which is only a short drive from the Armada Hotel. It's rated as one of the world's top 100 golf courses, and has professional endorsement from PGA star Stewart Cink who says, "The first 10 holes in Lahinch are some of the coolest links I have ever played."
- This Escape is for two people. There is limited weekend availability.
- Children under 12 stay free when sharing existing beds—meals charged accordingly.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Over 700 feet tall at their highest point, the shale and sandstone Cliffs of Moher drop almost vertically to the Atlantic ocean far below."-- Galway Tourism
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 1, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited weekend availability
- Deal based on double occupancy in a sea view room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Child under 12 stay free of charge when sharing existing beds. Meals charges accordingly
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two People in Sea View Room, Daily Breakfast, Glass of Dooliner Beer Each on Arrival, Cliffs of Moher Admission for Two, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 065 707 9000 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • Enjoy By December 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings