Join the Upper Crust in Sandwich, Kent
Blazing Donkey • Kent, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£129) Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
Sandwich in Kent is best known for Earl John Montagu, who's said to have come up with the idea of putting meat between two slices of bread. But there's more to the historic town than the legend of a snack food; it's also home to centuries-old windmills, ancient buildings, nature reserves, and world-class golf courses. Feel like one of the upper crust when you visit the parish courtesy of this week's Escape to The Blazing Donkey.
Not to butter you up, but you and your other half will stay at the pretty country venue in Ham for one night for only £69 (up to a £205 value), two nights for £99 (up to a £340 value), or three nights for £129 (up to a £475 value). However long you stay, you'll find your accommodation is a slice of heaven: your individually-styled standard room features en suite with bath and shower, 24-hour room service, and Wi-Fi access.
Daily breakfast and a three-course meal at the Samphire Restaurant on your first night are both included with your stay; pick your filling from a seasonal menu composed of locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and served among the light wood, black leather, exposed beams, and hanging vines of the rural-chic eatery.
There's plenty to do spread all over town: rise to the challenge of a world-class round of golf at the likes of Royal St. George and Princes; roll into one of the listed pubs for a pint or another listed building if you've got a taste for history; bring some crumbs for the birds at Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust; or nip over to nearby Deal if you'd rather get your teeth into a day at the beach. Whatever you get up to, trust us; you'll leave Sandwich thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- The hotel has availability for the Christmas period, New Years' Eve, and Valentine's 2014.
- Children under 1 stay free of charge when using existing beds; children under 2 are charged £15 per person, per night for children's cots/cribs; all older children or adults are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds. Contact hotel for availability.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Kent isn't described as the garden of England for nothing. Inside its sea-lined borders you'll find a fragrant landscape of gentle hills, fertile farmland, cultivated country estates and fruit-laden orchards."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher valid on New Years Eve only when NYE ball ticket is purchased directly from the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£69) Two- (£99) or Three-Night (£129) Stay for Two, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on One Evening, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01304 617 362 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings