A Miniature Island Paradise in Lower Lough Erne
Lusty Beg Island • Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People, Midweek (£109) or on Friday and Saturday (£119)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- £20 Per Person to Spend in the Island Spa or on Activities
We've all fancied our own private island retreat, but unless our lucky numbers come up, we might be waiting a while. Fortunately, lottery winners-in-waiting can enjoy some true peace and seclusion in the meantime at Lusty Beg Island, a miniature island paradise situated in Lower Lough Erne of the stunning Co. Fermanagh Lakelands.
A two-night midweek stay for two people, valid from October to March 2014, is just £109 (up to a £278 value); or opt to stay on Friday and Saturday night, valid from November to March 2014, for £119 (up to a £278 value). Once you've hopped off the boat onto this unique 75-acre plot, settle in to your double room with a welcome bottle of wine.
A hearty breakfast is included each morning, with the Island Restaurant also offering a bar menu, àla carte menu, and a place to unwind with a drink come evening.
With its truly unspoilt location, the island offers an unrivalled opportunity to relax, and the best way to enjoy it is with leisurely strolls along the Lough Erne shore. To ensure you leave feeling fully revitalised, you'll also receive £20 per person to spend in the newly opened Island Spa, offering a range of treatments from massages to facials and more—though you can also opt to spend your credit on the many activities on offer, from clay pigeon shooting to 4x4 off-road driving, archery, and canoeing. If you fancy a little more action, nearby Enniskillen draws visitors with its small town charms, varied shopping, and imposing castle.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Children are welcome to stay, with an extra bed charged at £15. Upgrades to family rooms are charged at £30.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"With such an abundance of water including lakes, rivers, and canals, there are many opportunities to island-hop your way through the waves and currents [...] taking in the breathtaking scenery and landscapes."-- Discover Northern Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Weekends are only available from November to March 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Voucher excludes Public Holidays, 24 December-3 January, 14, 15 February, 17 March
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed, £15 per night supplement for a bed to be put in the room, or £30 per night supplement to upgrade to a family room. Payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Midweek (£109) or on Friday and Saturday (£119), Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine on Arrival, £20 Per Person to Spend in the Island Spa or on Activities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 028 686 33300 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings