Catching Big Air in Big Bear
Big Bear Vacations • Big Bear Lake , CA
- $200 to Spend on Two Nights or More During the Week (Sundays to Thursdays) in the Lodging of Your Choice
- Two Lift Tickets Valid at Big Bear Mountain Resorts (Valid Monday through Friday)
Mama Bear, Papa Bear, and Baby Bear each have a different cozy cabin in mind this winter, but you? You've got a Big Bear Escape that's just right.
Clamber up to the mountains with $200 to spend on two nights or more during the week in the lodging of your choice, and get two lift tickets to Big Bear Mountain Resorts, valid Monday through Friday at Snow Summit and Bear Mountain, courtesy of Big Bear Vacations ($159).
For the ultimate in luxury, bring the whole pack and settle into one of more than 300 vacation rentals around Big Bear Lake. Some of these full equipped dens come with pool tables, game rooms, and spacious decks, while others—with wood-burning fireplaces and outdoor hot tubs—make cozy hideaways.
BBMR offers guests a unique opportunity to experience two distinct winter resorts, each with its own personality and attributes, for the price of one. A single lift ticket provides access to both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain, which are located just two miles apart and connected via a free inter-resort express shuttle service.
Each resort offers a variety of diverse terrain, providing skiers and snowboarders with a combined 438 developed acres, 26 lifts (including four high-speed detachable quads) and more than 55 runs. Snow Summit offers a traditional alpine atmosphere with a great deal of intermediate terrain and mainstream cruising for skiers and snowboarders, while Bear Mountain offers a youthful environment that attracts skiers and snowboarders from around the world.
With 55 runs between both peaks, you won't be at a loss for snowy thrills. Every choice is golden.
For additional information, visit Big Bear Vacations on Facebook.
"Big Bear is on the scenic Rim of the World Drive, a panorama-filled road that climbs, curves, and meanders through the San Bernardino National Forest."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Voucher is valid for weekday stays (Sunday-Thursday) until April 15, 2012 or end of the 2011/2012 winter season
- Lift tickets are valid Mondays through Fridays; not valid on holidays
- Two night minimum stay required
- Not valid on existing reservation
- Blackouts include, but are not limited to holidays (12/17-1/8, 1/14-16, and 2/18-20)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • Enjoy By April 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings