A Charming Fishing Village Gazing Out on the Atlantic
Pier Head Hotel • Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Late Checkout
The charming village of Mullaghmore, on the picturesque coastline of County Sligo, might seem like an unlikely hotspot for thrill-seeking surfers to meet. But with impressive waves to match its beauty, whether you're looking for extreme sports or not-so-extreme relaxation, Mullaghmore will deliver: discover it for yourself with a weekend at the Pier Head Hotel.
A two-night stay for two people in a double room is just £79 (up to a £174.40 value), where you'll stay in an airy room with a colour palette that reflects the surf.
Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay. The hotel's restaurant offers unrivalled views of the Atlantic, so if you opt to dine you'll be able to check out the stretch of coastline without battling the elements; and if you'd like to take a dip in the great outdoors, but don't quite fancy the chill of the sea, there's an outdoor hot tub on the second floor roof top available to hire for an additional fee.
And you won't need a board to head out and experience the best of Mullaghmore, from the three-kilometre stretch of sandy beach, to the charming tea rooms and craft shops dotted around the village. The village is also a perfect place to head out on a passenger boat and experience the thrill of the ocean in comfort—four miles off the coast of Sligo lies Inishmurray, a beautiful island shrouded in history and mystery, and well worth a trip. But if you do know your rip curls from your pipelines, everything from surfing to windsurfing and beyond takes place off the beach.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability from Friday to Sunday.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"A popular holiday centre, facilities include superb [...] sandy beach stretching as far as the eye can see (3km), which is safe for swimming, windsurfing, and water sports."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 1, 2014
- Weekend availability only (Friday to Sunday stays)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 00353 (0) 719166171 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings