A Learned Break in Charming Cambridge
Menzies Cambridge • Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
The first thing you notice about Cambridge is the bikes: chained to, leant against, and hung off every surface the locals can get their hands on, they're everywhere. Then there's the shopping: from high-street to high-end, you've got the Lion Yard Shopping Centre, the Grafton Centre, and the streets and streets of restaurants, bars, and pubs besides. But the big thing about the university city has to be the uni buildings: historic and beautiful, they're enough on their own to make this week's Escape—to the four-star Menzies Cambridge, no less—worth studying.
Examine your options and you can't fail to see the appeal of an overnight stay for two people in a newly-refurbished executive room, with prices starting from £115 ( for up to 55% off). You'll hit the books in the comfort of accommodation that includes double or twin beds, en suite with bathrobes, snacks and mineral water, large flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
Dining at the elegant venue will pass your assessment with flying colours: a full English breakfast, a cream tea on arrival, and a three-course dinner with glass of wine each at the AA-rosette Brasserie Restaurant are both part and parcel of your package. Peruse the menu which features dishes such as French onion soup, five-hour-braised featherblade of beef, mushroom and parmesan risotto, and warm chocolate brownie.
Late checkout at midday gives you time to learn a thing or two about the city: besides the cycling, shopping, dining, drinking, and unmissable university buildings, there's a lively theatre scene, a plethora of art spaces, and outdoor activities such as traditional punting on the river. The hotel itself has plenty to offer for those wishing to relax indoors; a leisure club with swimming pool, golf course, and included Wi-Fi. Car parking is also included for guests.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is availability until December—use the booking calendar to select the date of your stay.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Few cities can take the breath away quite like Cambridge."-- Lonely Planet
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Your booking is made once your dates are purchased
- Once purchased, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Children under 12 stay free when sharing existing beds
- Deal based on double occupancy in a executive room
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner with a Glass of Wine Each in the AA Rosette Brasserie Restaurant Use of Leisure Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms