A Cosy Inn with Award-Winning Gourmet Cuisine
The Crown Country Inn • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast
- Starter and Main Course Each in Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening
- Wi-Fi and Parking Included
- Perfect Christmas Gift
The Crown Country Inn is a Grade-II listed building nestled in the Shropshire countryside, with three of its rooms in a converted Georgian stable block. A stay at the charming, award-winning inn will certainly leave you feeling ready to confront the new year.
Get a one-night stay for two for just £99 (up to a £171.50 value), or make it two nights for £149 (up to a £286.50 value). Retaining period features but with very modern levels of comfort, this four-star AA inn will have you lapping up the country life.
The jewel in the crown of this glittering Escape is a starter and main course each in the Crown's double AA-Rosette awarded restaurant, headed up by Richard Arnold, Masterchef of Great Britain. Sample dishes include the likes of braised shoulder of local lamb with rosemary, honey, and redcurrant jelly or a crispy slow-cooked pork belly with warm apple chutney. Oh, and the included breakfast is an AA award winner, too.
If you haven't had enough of top quality, local grub, Ludlow is just a short drive away and has become the West Midlands' unofficial foodie capital (it just happens to have a fine line in Medieval and Tudor buildings, too). Further north and nestled in a crook of the River Severn, Shrewsbury has some fine boutique shopping and the excellent Theatre Severn to boast of, as well as the world's tallest town crier.
- This Escape is for two people with availability Tuesday to Saturday.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The kitchen works around a modern English style based on a well-mastered traditional repertoire, sourcing seasonal local produce in the process."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 14, 2014 - June 30, 2014 (Book by January 31, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays; February 14-15 2014
- Valid Tuesday - Saturday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast, Starter and Main Course Each in Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening, Wi-Fi and Parking Included
- Two course meal is a starter and main course only, £4 supplement for steak, paid direct to merchant
- The amount paid for the voucher does not expire. However, if you book after January 31 2014 or travel after 30th June 2014 you will only be entitled to £99 towards a one night stay or £149 towards a two night stay at The Crown Country Inn
- Check in is between 1.30pm and 3.30pm or after 6pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01584 841205 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings