Award-Winning Cuisine on the Banks of Loch Earn
The Four Seasons Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two in Classic Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining (One-Night Stay)
- Four-Course Dinner on First Evening at Two AA Rosette Restaurant and Dessert If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays)
When The Beatles visited beautiful Loch Earn, Perthshire in '64 as a break before a Dundee concert, the Fab Four chose to stay at the aptly-named, and equally fabulous Four Seasons Hotel. Follow in the footsteps of rock royalty with this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people in a classic double or twin room is £89 (up to a £140 value), or make it two nights for £159 (up to a £332 value). Originally built in the early 1800s, the lodgings have since become the envy of Scotland with unrivalled views from the banks of the glorious loch.
After a hard day's night performing in Dundee, Paul, Ringo, John, and George tucked into four juicy steaks. Such fame isn't required to enjoy dinner at the two AA Rosette award-winning Meall Reamhar restaurant: guests staying one night will receive a bottle of wine if they choose to dine on a four-course dinner, whereas guests staying two nights will enjoy a four-course dinner on the first evening, and a dessert if dining on two courses on the second. A full Scottish breakfast is also included each morning.
John and Paul took a little boat out on the loch, and you could do the same. However, if the water doesn't appeal then take a stroll through the beautiful, peaceful village of St. Fillans that offers picturesque views of the stunning Loch Earn—a freshwater loch that boasts fantastic trout fishing and some of the largest brownies in Scotland.
- This Escape is for two people.
- The hotel is closed throughout January and February.
- Overnight stays are valid from Sunday to Thursday.
- Two-night stays are valid for all seven nights of the week, with a £10 supplement for Saturday night stays.
- Children are welcome.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Fine dining takes place in the elegant Meall Reamhar restaurant, where the choice of specialities includes some exciting ideas like smoked venison with plum compote and Lapsang Souchong dressing and seared peppered tuna with stir-fried cabbage."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 1, 2013 - October 31, 2014 (Book by January 31, 2014)
- Hotel is closed from January 2 2014 - February 28 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 23-26 2013; December 29 2013 - January 2 2014
- Option A: Valid Sunday - Thursday nights only
- Option B: Valid Sunday - Friday nights only
- £10 supplement per person for Saturday night, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to Superior Room, Chalet, or Beatles Chalet for £10 per person, per night, Four Poster Room is £20 per person, per night, supplements paid direct to merchant
- £25 per night single supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Children under 3 years stay free of change when sharing a room, Children 3 to 11 years sharing a room are charged half price for Bed & Breakfast and Meals as taken, paid direct to merchant
- Pets are welcome without charge
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two in Classic Double or Twin Room , Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining (One-Night Stay), Four-Course Dinner on First Evening at Two AA Rosette Restaurant and Dessert If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays)
- Free dessert if dining on two courses on the second evening only
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01764 685 333 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings