High Times on the Historic Mumbles Headland
Norton House Hotel • Swansea, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Four-Poster / Executive Room (Prices from £59*)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Option of Three-Course Dinner
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Mumbles headland may sound like an inconsequential murmur, but it couldn't be further from the truth — this area has featured some of the UK's biggest archaeological discoveries, including bears, rhinoceros, and ice-age woolly mammoths, Bronze-age skeletons and pottery, and evidence of Roman occupation. Today the area maintains a fine cultural pedigree, so this Escape to the Norton House Hotel, set against the beautiful backdrop of the Welsh coastline, couldn't be to a better location.
Enjoy a one- or two-night stopover at this traditional three-star establishment from £59*, with a four-poster or executive room to mark your stay in style. All rooms have colour television and direct dial telephone facilities.
One Night—£59 (up to a £120 value)
One Night with Three-Course Dinner—£79 (up to a £160 value)
Two Nights—£119 (up to a £240 value)
Two Nights with Three-Course Dinner—£149 (up to a £320 value)
A daily full Welsh breakfast is included with all packages, whilst the culinary-extras option also features a three-course meal per person. You'll find an intimate atmosphere in the the chic restaurant, with a range of mouthwatering dishes prepared by the experienced team, proudly using only locally-sourced produce.
The sea beckons to you from this wonderful location, so set out on the coastal path and take in Mumbles pier and lighthouse. More spectacular views can be found on the Gower peninsula, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, and just a short journey away. Swansea is down the road and has all the shopping and nightlife you need, whilst if you're after a more relaxed time there's plenty of golf courses waiting for you.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
Children can stay for a £10 supplement per night, per child.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The Mumbles is newly fashionable, with gourmet restaurants vying for trade along the promenade."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 2, 2014 - April 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on January 18 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Four Poster/Executive Room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children incur a £10 per child per night supplement, paid direct to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information, cots can be provided but bedding is not available
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Four-Poster / Executive Room (Prices from £59*), Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Option of Three-Course Dinner, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01792 404891 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings