Set in a private 15-acre Mediterranean park on Rome's highest hilltop, the Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts,
offers sweeping panoramic views of the Eternal City with St. Peter's Dome in full view. Located just minutes from the historic centre, the hotel's complimentary shuttle brings guests directly to Piazza Barberini next to the Spanish Steps.
• Home to the world's most prestigious art collection housed within a hotel, the museum-worthy masterpieces are displayed throughout the public areas and suites
• With three Michelin stars, La Pergola is recognized as one of the best restaurants in Rome
• L'Uliveto restaurant features regional Italian cuisine with a spectacular terrace overlooking the outdoor pool and park
• Leisure facilities include the award-winning Cavalieri Grand Spa Club, offering an array of exclusive beauty and relaxation treatments, a Turkish bath, saunas, hydro-massage baths, indoor pool, outdoor summer pool and children's pool with a spacious sun deck surrounding the pool and park
• A cutting edge fitness area equipped with state-of-the-art Technogym machines, a free climbing wall, two red-clay tennis courts and an 800-meter-long fitness trail are all part of the Cavalieri's commitment to offer its guests the very best of spa and leisure facilities.
• All luxurious and finely appointed guest rooms and suites are exceptionally spacious each with its own private balcony. Deluxe and Imperial Rooms are designed with sleeping and living areas, and comes with a range of stylish features like baths in Roman travertine marble and flat screen televisions, as well as a spacious balcony for an al fresco breakfast or evening aperitifs.
• Guests staying in Imperial Rooms and Suites enjoy complimentary access to both the Grand Spa and the services of the exclusive Imperial Club, open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., including a sumptuous buffet breakfast, complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, afternoon tea and pre-dinner canapés.