Luxury, Romance & Sprawling Views in St. Lucia
Stonefield Estate Resort • Soufriere, Saint Lucia
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa from April 1 to November 30 ($1,199)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa from April 1 to November 30 ($1,769)
- One Couples' Massage
Views like this don't come around often: Relax in luxurious splendor as you look out from your private plunge pool at the Caribbean and Petit Piton.
More than just a stop-off for cruise ships and a landing pad for lounge chairs, St. Lucia's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rain forests, and volcanic rock beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. It's home to La Soufriere—the world's only drive-in volcano—as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes the Pitons: two volcanic rock formations that rise more than 2,000 feet from the sea. But what makes the island truly special is the people. St. Lucia's Caribbean-meets-colonial heritage has resulted in a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations. Oh, and more than a few toothy grins.
In the shadow of Petit Piton, the luxurious Stonefield Estate Resort sits minutes from the town of Sufriere and even closer to two of the island's most picturesque beaches. A favorite among honeymooners, this 26-acre resort encompasses all the best of St. Lucia: tropical gardens, see-forever views, impossibly fresh food, French colonial architecture—it's nothing short of a Caribbean dreamscape.
Upon arrival, decompress in your romantic one-bedroom villa, which features ocean views as well as its very own plunge pool, verandah, private garden shower, and antique four-poster bed. Then, rejuvenate with a couples' massage at the full-service spa before settling in for an alfresco dinner overlooking the sea at the Creole-inspired Mango Tree Restaurant. Herbs, vegetables, fruit—it's all grown on-site. Complementing the gourmet fare on offer (think steamed dorado filet wrapped in banana leaf and served with passion-fruit sauce) is authentic live music played by local musicians.
Sure, you've come to St. Lucia to get away and relax. But with so much recreation available to guests of Stonefield Estate Resort, you'll want to channel your active side and experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure: Take a guided hike to the top of the 2,600-foot Gros Piton; set off on a sunset sail with bottomless champagne and gourmet hors d'oeuvres; or come face to face with tropical marine life on a snorkel or scuba trip.
"An unbelievable experience with breathtaking views of the Petit Piton and Caribbean Sea! A must-see villa!"-- Hotels.com
"Amazing location, wonderful staff, great weather, magnificent scenery—it really is the ideal spot to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 1 and November 30, 2014: must book by October 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Must be 17 or older
- Airfare is not included
- 10% service charge and 10% government tax are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings