From Chichen Itza to Turtle Beach: Cancun Uncovered
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room, From April 13 to July 9 or August 10 to December 23 ($597), or March 1 to March 28 ($713), or July 10 to August 9 ($938)
- Or, an An All-Inclusive Five-Night Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room, From April 13 to July 9 or August 10 to December 23 ($995), or March 1 to March 28 ($1,188), or July 10 to August 9 ($1,563)
- All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Free Wi-Fi, $140 Credit Per Stay ($30 Toward Romantic Dinner, $70 Toward Spa Treatments, and Two Coupons Toward Wine Bottles of Up to $20 Each at Dinner), and Taxes and Gratuities
- Complimentary Gym and Wet Area Access
Wrap yourself in all-inclusive luxury at this tropical paradise overlooking the Caribbean.
At Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the never-ending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean View Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore on sugar-soft sands just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property has two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing, and the other is perfect for taking a snooze on Bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak, or sailing skiff, Caribbean flotation is on your horizon with the inclusion of all non-motorized water sports. And with unlimited dining at four restaurants, variety is always on the menu.
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots, you'll find the seductive surf-side town is awash in cultural treasures—including Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The mystery of Mayan history awaits. Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Underground rivers and natural wells are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation.
Semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers. Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to be. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night.
A fiesta of flora and fauna. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the keel-billed toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
"Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe could not be more perfect!! We got a terrific view of the Caribbean Sea and our room was lovely!! The Caribbean Sea is gorgeous and felt like paradise! I love that it was all inclusive..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 28, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi; $140 credit per stay (can be used for $30 toward romantic dinner, $70 toward spa treatments, 2 coupons toward wine bottles for dinner worth $20 each); all meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, non-motorized water sports, taxes and gratuities; complimentary gym and wet area access
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children ages 7-12 can be added at an additional cost of $55 per child, children ages 0-6 are free (up to 2 children)
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- This is a Promotional rate and cannot be combined with other promotions or other channels
- Blackout date(s): February 1-28, 2015; March 29 - April 12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings