From Chichen Itza to Turtle Beach: Cancun Uncovered
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- A Three-Night ($599), Four-Night ($799), Five-Night ($999), Six-Night ($1,199), or Seven-Night ($1,399) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room Between April 28 and July 6, 2014, or Between August 18 and December 20, 2014
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Taxes and Gratuities
- 50% Off Spa Services
- Complimentary Gym and Wet Area Access
All-inclusive stay for two at this luxury resort overlooking the Caribbean.
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots, you'll find the seductive surfside town is awash in cultural treasures including Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
At Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the neverending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean View Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore of sugar-soft sands just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property has two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing and the other's for taking a snooze on Bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak or sailing skiff, Caribbean flotation is on your horizon with the inclusion of all non-motorized water sports. And with unlimited dining at four restaurants, variety is on the menu.
Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Underground rivers and natural wells—"cenotes" to geologists—are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation. For semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers, Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to go. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the keel-billed toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
"[The] property has an upscale feel... Even the standard rooms have balconies, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi... Deluxe rooms and suites—the most luxurious of which have Jacuzzis and outdoor terraces with plunge pools—are in the Premier Beach Front Tower."-- Read Fodor's Review of Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
"Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe was absolutely gorgeous...The staff was very friendly, and the grounds and room were very clean. There was a wide variety of food and alcohol. It was a very relaxing vacation."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 28 and July 6 and from August 18 until December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by September 1, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children 6 and younger; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Children 6 and younger are free, ages 7-12 are $55 per child per night, contact property for rates for people 13 and older
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Includes Complimentary Gym and Wet Area Access
- Taxes and services included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 7- August 17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings