Artful Indulgence in Cozumel
Hotel B Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, from Now to January 6, 2014 ($395) or January 7 to April 7, 2014 ($499), with One-Day Use of Snorkel Gear
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, from Now to January 6, 2014 ($493) or January 7 to April 7, 2014 ($624), with a Romantic Dinner for Two
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, from Now to January 6, 2014 ($592) or January 7 to April 7, 2014 ($748), with a Romantic Dinner for Two
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- 20% Discount on Spa Services
With powder-soft beaches, lively dining scenes, and bustling streets that make up the downtown city of San Miguel, Cozumel's splendid exterior is tough to top. The centuries-old island is home to several archaeological sites that offer a glimpse into the Mayan civilization, but one has to go even deeper to discover Cozumel's true beauty. The crystal-clear, warm waters are considered one of the premier snorkeling destinations in the Western Hemisphere, with rainbow-splattered reefs that welcome a plethora of marine life. From neon fish to sea turtles, it's safe to say this destination makes quite the splash.
Hotel B Cozumel is a trendy waterfront property set on its own natural lagoon. With one-of-a-kind décor and Ocean View Rooms that are individually designed and appointed by local artisans, Hotel B offers guests a unique and creative experience. Paint yourself a picture of peace swaying in a hammock in the ocean breeze, sculpting your body and mind with an early morning yoga class on the deck, drawing a relaxing soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi tub, or erasing your stresses with a rejuvenating beachside Mayan Massage.
Go snorkeling in nearby Chankanaab Park, take a drive into the lush Mexican jungle, or learn a lesson on Mayan ruins. For a taste of the area's history, you can climb the oldest lighthouse in town or visit the museum of navigation. Cozumel's palette of possibilities is vibrant: from the Santa Rosa Wall—which BBC Travel calls "Cozumel's most famous dive"—to a tropical cocktail at the Bar Bacán.
"Arts and crafts workshops allow guests to add to the modern décor in 45 oceanfront rooms; non-divers can also hang in the 'Just Be' pool, try one of ten kinds of ceviche in Costeñito Bistro, or enjoy sunset from the hammock lounge."-- San Francisco Chronicle
"It was a fabulous experience. The people were wonderful, the service was superb, the food was wonderful, and it was peaceful and quiet. Please offer again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 1 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost per night paid to the property
- Taxes of 14% not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- First 10 reservations made with the property will receive an upgrade to a Ocean View Deluxe room; subject to availability
- Supplement of $50 per room per night from December 21, 2013 to January 1, 2014; dates are subject to availability and fees are paid to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2014 • Enjoy By April 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings