Gentle Waves Await at this Cabo All-Inclusive
Meliá Cabo Real • Los Cabos, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($518), Four- ($690), or Five-Night ($862) Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Garden-View Room
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($585), Four- ($780), or Five-Night ($975) Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room
- Two Children Ages 6 and Younger Stay and Eat Free (Two Children Ages 12 and Younger Stay and Eat Free During September Stays; See Fine Print)
- All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and Use of Non-Motorized Sports Equipment
- Taxes and Service Fees
At the Baja's southern tip, this top-rated all-inclusive is perfect for a quick family getaway.
Five minutes from San Jose del Cabo, 25 minutes from the international airport, and 20 minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the Meliá Cabo Real is among Mexico's best resorts. Just ask Travel + Leisure: This all-inclusive resort was included among the magazine's World's Best Family Hotels, and it's easy to see why. Set on a peaceful cove along the coast, Meliá Cabo Real is bounded on one side by the striking scenery of the desert and on the other side by the only safe swimming beach in the area, offering not only plush accommodations in its 305 guest rooms but also a huge variety of activities both relaxing and adventurous.
The Deluxe Garden- and Ocean-View Rooms are tastefully decorated in vibrant colors and equipped with updated amenities. Each room features a private balcony, a king or two double beds, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, individually controlled air-conditioning, and a spacious marble bathroom.
With palm trees and palapas studding its beautifully landscaped grounds, Meliá makes for the perfect setting as you explore the long list of activities available to guests. On the property, you'll find four restaurants, a massive free-form pool, a fitness and massage center, an oceanfront whirlpool, two tennis courts, and a championship golf course. There are also plenty of organized day and night activities—from yoga classes to cooking demonstrations—to keep you busy.
"Whether you're traveling for a business meeting or a family get-together, this all-inclusive property is fun."-- Read Fodor's Review of Meliá Cabo Real
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1, 2015 through December 20, 2015
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other promotion including Rewards Benefits
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for two adults and for two children 12 and younger when traveling in September 2015, all other dates are valid for two adults only
- Max Occupancy is 4 and can be 2 adults and 2 kids 12 and under or 3 adults ; contact property with any occupancy questions
- Children 6 and under stay and eat free, ages 7-12 are $32 per child per night (except in September)
- Ages 13+ are each $86.25 per night in Deluxe Garden View and $97.5 per night in Deluxe Ocean View
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2015 • Enjoy By December 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings