Discover Yosemite From a Bass Lake Resort
The Pines Resort • Bass Lake, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Chalet Between Now and March 31 ($199) or Between April 1 and April 30 ($219)
- $40 Dining Credit at Ducey's on the Lake
- 10% Discount at Ducey's Bar & Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Nature-lovers, rejoice: In addition to the abundance of outdoor activities available at this lakeside resort, it's also just a few minutes' drive from Yosemite.
Just as they did during the California Gold Rush, the Sierra Nevadas still tempt adventurous spirits. Gold might no longer be the draw, but this year-round recreational haven remains a treasure trove for outdoorsmen. Get up close and personal with Bass Lake, 17 miles from Yosemite National Park, and you'll be enchanted by soaring sequoias that provide an evergreen backdrop for hiking, fishing, wine tasting, and more.
Situated on the shores of this high-alpine lake—which Sunset magazine named one of the best lakes in California—is The Pines Resort. Placid waters ringed by towering pines feel like a camera-ready movie set, and you won't be the first to think that—it's been the primary filming location for several movies. Though it's been hosting guests since it was built in 1977, The Pines has been continuously updated over the years, offering guests modern amenities and contemporary décor. Cozy chalets offer a fully equipped kitchen with cookware and utensils, and both chalets and lakefront suites feature views of the sparkling lake, hushed pine forest, or inviting pool from a private balcony or semi-private deck—meaning the natural beauty of Bass Lake is never too far away.
"It was an awesome experience. Great location! Beautiful view on the lake. The personnel were very helpful and super friendly. Our suite was great! We loved it and we definitely will come back again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay (must be used consecutively)
- Phone reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $40 dining credit at Ducey's on the Lake (comes in 2 $20 credits) and 10% discount at Ducey's Bar & Grill
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults; up to 2 additional adults may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children 17 and under are free
- Dogs are allowed in designated chalets for additional fee of $75; inquire with merchant early as the number of dog-friendly rooms are limited
- Blackout date(s): February 6-7, 13-14; March 30-April 6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings