Beauty by the Bay at a Blaine Resort
Semiahmoo Resort • Blaine, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two-Queen Room ($109) or a Water-View King or Two-Queen Room ($139), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two-Queen Room ($299) or a Water-View King or Two-Queen Room ($349) with a $25 Spa or Golf Credit, Fridays and Saturdays
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Spectacular bay views are a romantic backdrop for an indulgent day on the links or in the spa when you stay at this quintessential Northwest resort.
From the chop of deep-blue waves to the salty tang in the sea breeze, water is never too far away in Semiahmoo Spit. A sandy peninsula stretching nearly to Canada, this finger-like spit is home to more than 300 acres of tide pools, estuaries, and waterways. The quiet beachfront offers a perfect vantage point for spotting the main attraction: Bald eagles, great blue heron, and peregrine falcons make the area a top birding destination. Visitors can pursue a more urbane kind of birdie with a game at one of two highly-acclaimed public golf courses or indulge in a nutrient-rich seaweed treatment at a seaside spa.
Perched at the tip of the spit on 1,100 acres of tranquil tideland, the recently renovated Semiahmoo Resort welcomes guests with luxury accommodations and unforgettable scenery. Rooms at the timeless gabled lodge feature pine furniture and Native American-inspired artwork, as well as plush pillow-top bedding, terry bathrobes, and Keurig coffeemakers. Lounges feature Northwest wines, fresh seafood, and extensive ocean views. Guests also enjoy access to a full-service fitness center with a heated swimming pool, racquetball, and an indoor track. But the amenities are only half of the draw: Take advantage of a session in the spa or a round of golf at the Arnold Palmer-designed Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club to experience the full appeal of this majestic locale.
We had a wonderful time. We upgraded our room to the ocean side—it was well worth it. The view was amazing, and the king-size bed was so comfortable... We would definitely go back and highly recommend this gem to anyone who is looking for a getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
The staff was wonderful and welcoming. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. There were a ton of great family activities that you typically don't find at other hotels or resorts.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 2 p.m. checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13 to 15; March 28; April 19 to 21, 25; May 6 to 8, 13 to 15, 22 to 24, 27 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms