Country-Club Living at this Cape Cod Resort
The Villages at Ocean Edge • Brewster, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Villa
- Resort Fees and Taxes Included
Leisurely living and classic Cape Cod charm combine at this expansive golf resort in the small beachside hamlet of Brewster.
Tucked into the sandy elbow of Cape Cod facing north toward the bay, Brewster is a picture of seaside serenity in Massachusetts. Though you could use Brewster as a base for exploring the rest of the Cape, the town itself serves as a perfect microcosm of the area. Boxy houses with weathered shingles line the two-lane roads meandering through town; snack bars serve fried oysters to lines of people snaking down the block; and trails vanish into wooded alcoves set back from the street. Fall is a particularly lovely time to visit this stretch of the Cape: Visitors can see cranberries being harvested from the bogs, admire the foliage in Nickerson State Park, and enjoy blissful quiet on the town's wide beaches.
With spacious villas situated on 380 beautiful acres, The Villages at Ocean Edge offer a chic but homey setting for a Cape Cod getaway. Your one-bedroom villa is sunny and comfortable, with charming New England décor. Spend your afternoons exploring the grounds on the countless bike and walking trails; get your juices flowing with a few sets of tennis or a round on the Cape's only Jack Nicklaus Design golf course; take advantage of other on-site amenities like a fitness center; or grab a bite and watch the game at Linx Tavern or Bayzo's Pub. If you'd rather while away the time in the water, the resort has two year-round pools. Guests also have access to the private Bay Pines Beach, as well as Brewster's six public beaches.
"[The] Villages at Ocean Edge was more than we expected. Beautiful villa and surrounding grounds."-- Hotels.com User
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings