Ski By Day, Jacuzzi By Night on Lake Michigan
Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites • Charlevoix, MI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lake Michigan Suite or Jacuzzi Room ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lake Michigan Suite or Jacuzzi Room ($169)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Just 300 steps from the beach and close to ski slopes, this architecturally unique inn makes an idyllic year-round retreat.
About an hour north of Traverse City and a road trip away from Chicago, the northwest Michigan resort town of Charlevoix boasts the best of the area's simple pleasures, from snacking on local cherries while watching the sun set over Lake Michigan to searching the rocky beaches for the area's signature Petoskey stones—fossilized coral with a mesmerizing hexagonal pattern. In the winter, when the chilly Michigan weather takes hold, visitors can carve the powder on Charlevoix's ski slopes. In the summer, the green grass of the town's golf courses and Lake Michigan cruises give visitors options for warm weather recreation.
Constructed from smooth Michigan lake stone, the AAA Three Diamond Award-winning Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites overlooks sparkling Lake Michigan and the Pine River. The fingerprints of Charlevoix architect Earl Young are on many of the design details throughout the inn, originally built in 1965, from the massive weathered stone fireplace that anchors the breakfast room to the European-inspired stone towers that enclose the circular metal staircases. The guest rooms feature such luxuries as private patios with lake views, Jacuzzi tubs, and premium subscription cable. In the morning, enjoy a full breakfast poolside while you plan a day of skiing, snowmobiling, or a daring winter raft trip.
"All north woods, beach dunes, and lakeshore, this region was both Hemingway's boyhood vacationland and location of most of his Nick Adams stories. It's bracingly cold here in winter... but that doesn't keep anyone indoors."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15; April 18-19, 25-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • Enjoy By May 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings