Classic Cool on the Cape
The Whalewalk Inn & Spa • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with a Fireplace, Sundays through Thursdays ($336) or Fridays and Saturdays ($392)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Tub or Jacuzzi, Sundays through Thursdays ($450) or Fridays and Saturdays ($525)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- After-Dinner Cordials and Cookies
A classic Cape Cod B&B that The New York Times deems, "One of the most beautiful inns on the Outer Cape."
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than The Cape. Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth and party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
The Whalewalk Inn & Spa, a tranquil country retreat where evenings are spent on the beach listening to the waves crash against the shoreline, oozes classic New England style. Built in 1830 as a whale master's home, this romantic inn is situated on three landscaped acres off a quiet country road, though guests will still find themselves within minutes of all things Cape Cod. Each King Room is appointed with a deep soaking tub, a four-poster bed, an intimate fireplace, and plush bedding. The Queen Rooms boast a queen bedroom, a living room with fireplace, a dining area, a fully appointed kitchenette, and a standard bath.
During the day, explore Eastham by bike with a discounted rental from Little Capistrano Bike Shop. Downtown Orleans is packed with antique shops and art galleries, cute cafes and family-owned eateries, while a detour to the beach, less than a mile from the inn, affords exceptional wildlife viewing. Head north to Provincetown or south to Chatham, both about 30 minutes away, for a whale-watching tour or harbor cruise (inquire at the inn for a $5 discount on whale-watching tickets). Or, if you're feeling adventurous, rent a kayak and explore the bay with a paddle.
For dinner, make your way to Abba Restaurant for its Middle Eastern-inspired menu; Chillingsworth for bistro dining or a fabulous five-course French menu; Mahoney's for amazing tuna sashimi; or lobstah, fish 'n' chips, or fried clams at Arnold's, the Bookstore, or Pearl.
"Wonderful ambiance and location. The inn keepers were attentive and sensitive to our every need...The breakfasts were exquisite. Clearly one of the best B&B's I have ever visited."-- LivingSocial Member
"This was a beautiful B&B. The rooms were nicely decorated and very comfortable. The innkeepers were very hospitable and friendly. They made our stay very welcoming."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 22 and October 13, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers, discounts, coupons or gift certificates
- Direct bookings only
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Queen Rooms are Carriage House 1, 2 and 4; all subject to availability
- King Rooms are Barn 1, Carriage House 5 and 6; all subject to availability
- $20 Resort Fee, Room and State Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Additional room nights may be available at 30% savings, contact property with questions
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2014 • Enjoy By October 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings