Classic Cool at an Acclaimed Cape Cod Inn
The Whalewalk Inn & Spa • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room ($335) or a Suite Room ($369)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- After-Dinner Brandy, Cordials, and Cookies
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A classic Cape Cod B&B that The New York Times deems, "One of the most beautiful inns on the Outer Cape."
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than The Cape. Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth and party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
Oozing classic New England style, The Whalewalk Inn & Spa is a tranquil country retreat where evenings are spent on the beach listening to the waves crash against the shoreline. Built in 1830 as a whale master's home, this romantic inn is situated on three landscaped acres off a quiet country road, though guests will still find themselves within minutes of all things Cape Cod. Suites boast queen bedrooms, living rooms with fireplace, dining areas, and fully appointed kitchenettes. Queen rooms offer space to spread out amid tasteful, homey furnishings.
During the day, explore Eastham by bike with a discounted rental from Little Capistrano Bike Shop. Downtown Orleans is packed with antique shops, art galleries, cute cafés, and family-owned eateries. A detour to the beach, less than a mile from the inn, affords exceptional wildlife viewing. Head north to Provincetown or south to Chatham, both about 30 minutes away, for a whale-watching tour or harbor cruise. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, rent a kayak and explore the bay with a paddle.
For dinner, make your way to Abba Restaurant for its Middle Eastern-inspired menu; Rock Harbor Grill for lobster rolls and truffle fries; Mahoney's for amazing tuna sashimi; or lobstah, fish 'n' chips, or fried clams at Arnold's, the Bookstore, or Pearl.
• Room/state taxes and $20 resort fee are not included—you'll pay those on checkout
• Ask about upgrading to a king room for an extra $150 when booking
Wonderful ambiance and location. The inn keepers were attentive and sensitive to our every need...The breakfasts were exquisite. Clearly one of the best B&B's I have ever visited.-- LivingSocial Member
This was a beautiful B&B. The rooms were nicely decorated and very comfortable. The innkeepers were very hospitable and friendly. They made our stay very welcoming.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 2, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Room/State taxes and $20 resort fee not included and are paid upon departure
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a King room are available for an additonal $150; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • Enjoy By July 2, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings