Romantic Sparks Near a Storied State Park
Narrow Gauge Inn • Fish Camp, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine, Two Wine Glasses, and Mixed Nuts
Midway between LA and San Fran, the piping peaks and yawning valleys of Yosemite impose a ponderous silence—white noise to the typical urban din. Your ears will ring clear as a bell on a peaceful stay away from the crowds at Narrow Gauge Inn, seven minutes outside the storied state park.
Wake to dawn-lit clouds cresting over pine tree silhouettes. Save for the hum of the occasional car on a distant road, none but nature speaks as you gaze at Mount Raymond from your private balcony. As a nod to the Yosemite landscape, the inn is spotted with stone fireplaces, antique oil lamps, and works of stained glass. There are ample modern amenities as well, with TV, telephone, coffee maker, and Wi-Fi all available in your room. In the morning, savor a hot breakfast in the lobby with dishes like made-to-order Belgian waffles, home-fried rosemary potatoes, sausage, the chef's breakfast bread, fresh fruit, and an array of other delicious treats.
Plot a scenic path through Mariposa Grove during a snowshoe excursion through this sanctuary of Giant Sequoias—some of which are pushing 2,700 years old. Badger Pass, inside the the park, is perfect for downhill skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. A nearby horse-drawn sleigh ride or ice skating on the Valley's outdoor rink completes the winter wonderment. There's also a heated motor-coach available to help you tour the park in high-class comfort, with a pickup and drop-off right at the hotel's doorstep. Later come back to your room and warm up with a complimentary hot beverage on your own private balcony.
"The best place we have ever stayed! Very friendly and hospitable. We plan to make this place a tradition."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 2, 2014 - March 31, 2014; must book by March 27, 2014
- Reservations required at least 4 days in advance of stay and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot breakfast; wine basket with one bottle of White Zinfandel (may request a bottle of Cabernet for an additional $12), two wine glasses, and mixed nuts
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 14-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings