Flagstaff: A Cosmopolitan Hub for Outdoorsmen
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff • Flagstaff, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Three Guests in a Queen Studio
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
At nearly 7,000 feet above sea level, with the snow-capped San Francisco peaks providing the backdrop, Flagstaff is an ideal hub for outdoor enthusiasts. At nearby Arizona Snowbowl, you'll have access to some of the state's best skiing, while just 80 miles north lies Grand Canyon National Park. Even closer are three national monuments: Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano, and the Puebloan ruins at Wupatki. But as The New York Times notes, there's "a cosmopolitan breeze blowing through the pines" here. Wine bars, boutiques, white-tablecloth restaurants—even a robust arts scene has sprung up in Flagstaff in the last several years.
Toast your arrival with at Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff with an included bottle of wine. In your spacious 450-square-foot Studio, which can accommodate up to three guests with one queen-size bed and a double sleeper sofa, you'll have complimentary Wi-Fi and a full kitchen at your disposal. It's equipped with a cook-top stove, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and a full-size refrigerator. On-site, you'll also have access to a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.
Find a rich cultural scene in downtown Flagstaff, home to the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra and an ever-changing lineup of folk and contemporary acoustic musicians. Lower Observatory is also a popular attraction, offering an unparalleled glimpse into the heavens thanks to the city's high elevation and perennially clear skies. Outside the city, visitors can ski Arizona Snowbowl, explore the national monuments, or make the short 75-mile hop to Grand Canyon National Park. When you return, stop for a drink at Monte Vista Cocktail Lounge, then scare up some beef bourguignonne at the award-winning Cottage Place Restaurant.
"As usual [Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff] is the best. Very good price for a great experience; very nice and big queen studio with a furnished kitchen, microwave, and refrigerator—simply perfect if you have a child."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily buffet breakfast for two, one bottle of wine upon arrival, and Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 3 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings