Nature Meets Luxury on Siletz Bay
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort • Gleneden Beach, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premier King
- Keepsake Glass Float
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
The stately amenities and lush scenery make every stay at this four-star resort unforgettable.
Every year, Pacific gray whales and wild king salmon make the journey back to the Central Oregon Coast. But there's another migration heading for these gorgeous shores, prompted by decadent spa treatments, fine dining, boutique shopping, and seaside golf that beckon more visitors each year. The small community of Gleneden Beach, only five miles south of Lincoln City, delivers a perfect cocktail of rocky beaches and civilized pursuits to ensure that no one leaves without vowing to return.
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort is a 250-acre gem overlooking Siletz Bay in Gleneden Beach. Here, Premier Rooms are the largest and most sought-after at the resort, each complete with plush bathrobes, Wi-Fi, a stone fireplace, a spacious bathroom, and a king-size bed featuring luxurious pillow-top bedding. Guests can wake to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee at The Sun Room restaurant, serving breakfast fare like fresh, seasonal fruit and French toast with Oregon hazelnuts. If early meals aren't your thing, the resort has five restaurants to satisfy your appetite throughout the day.
Golf enthusiasts can hit the resort's 18-hole, par-71 course, redesigned by legendary PGA pro and Oregon golf icon Peter Jacobsen. Revered for its old-growth timber and spectacular ocean views, this is one of the few courses in the world where you can both score an eagle and spot one on the same hole. After a whale of a good time on the links—and a possible whale sighting on any of the seaside greens—take in a relaxing massage or facial at the full-service spa. Or, enjoy wineries, casinos, museums, aquariums, beaches, shopping, and world-class sport fishing—all just minutes from the resort.
"What a beautiful resort! We loved it there and would highly recommend it to everyone."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes keepsake glass float
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings