Nature Meets Luxury at a Resort on Siletz Bay
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort • Gleneden Beach, OR
- A One- ($169) or a Two-Night Stay ($299) for Two People in a Traditional Double Room
- $25 Resort Credit Per Stay (Not Valid for Spa Services)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The stately amenities and lush scenery make every stay at this four-star resort unforgettable.
Every year, Pacific gray whales and wild king salmon make the journey back to the Central Oregon Coast. But there's another migration heading for these gorgeous shores, prompted by decadent spa treatments, fine dining, boutique shopping, and seaside golf that beckon more visitors each year. The small community of Gleneden Beach, only five miles south of Lincoln City, delivers a perfect cocktail of rocky beaches and civilized pursuits to ensure that no one leaves without vowing to return.
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort is a 250-acre gem overlooking Siletz Bay in Gleneden Beach. Here, Traditional Rooms are located nearest to the main lodge, each complete with plush bathrobes, Wi-Fi, a fireplace, a spacious bathroom, and two double beds. Guests can wake to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee at The Sun Room restaurant, serving breakfast fare like fresh, seasonal fruit and French toast with Oregon hazelnuts. If early meals aren't your thing, the resort has five restaurants to satisfy your appetite throughout the day.
Golf enthusiasts can hit the resort's 18-hole, par-71 course, redesigned by legendary pro and Oregon golf icon Peter Jacobsen. Revered for its old-growth timber and spectacular ocean views, this is one of the few courses in the world where you can both score an eagle and spot one on the same hole. After a whale of a good time on the links—and a possible whale sighting on any of the seaside greens—take in a relaxing massage or facial at the full-service spa. Or, enjoy wineries, casinos, museums, aquariums, beaches, shopping, and world-class sport fishing—all just minutes from the resort.
• Valid for stays between now and September 30, 2015
• The 10% tax and $12.50 resort fee are not included and can be paid directly to the resort
• Children are welcome at the property; ages 18 and younger can stay for free
• Domestic dogs and cats are allowed in the Traditional and Deluxe rooms for an additional fee; inquire with property for more details
We had a very relaxing weekend. The property was beautiful, and the resort staff was wonderful. The golf course was gorgeous and a fun environment. We will be back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $25 resort credit per stay (not valid for spa services)
- 10% room tax and $12.50 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Domestic dogs and cats are allowed in Traditional and Deluxe rooms for additional fee of $50 per pet/night (through June 30, 2015) or $75 per pet/night (beginning July 1, 2015)
- Pets are not allowed in premier rooms and suites
- Children are welcome at the property; children under age 18 can stay free
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: June 25 to 27; July 3 to 4, 10 to 11, 15 to 16, 17 to 18; August 6 to 8; September 11 to 12, 18 to 19, and 23 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms