Explore Kennebunkport from This 19th-Century Mansion
Kennebunkport Inn • Kennebunkport, ME
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a King- or Queen-Size Bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a King- or Queen-Size Bed, Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Combine Weekday Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
In the center of Kennebunkport's action, this historic inn provides plenty of modern comforts.
Housed in a 19th-century mansion, the Kennebunkport Inn marries New England tradition with modern-day comfort. The rooms, which range in décor from traditional New England style to contemporary cool, are luxuriously appointed, with Cuddledown pillow-top bedding, Keurig coffee makers, iPod docking stations, and spa bath fixtures. The inn also features some incredibly inviting public spaces: Watch Dock Square, the heart of Kennebunkport, pass you by from one of the plush seats on the front porch, or warm up in the evening next to the outdoor fireplace on the sun porch, overlooking the Kennebunk River. The new tapas-based menu at the on-site One Dock Restaurant offers up small plates and creative cocktails.
Strolling around Dock Square in downtown Kennebunkport, it's not hard to imagine the days when sea captains, merchants and shipbuilders walked these same sidewalks. After all, the streets are still lined with their beautiful homes. Today, it might be harder to find someone to build you a double-masted schooner, but Dock Square has become a hub for art galleries, gourmet restaurants, marinas, and boutique shopping. During the summer, Kennebunkport provides a great base for exploring the local beaches, while the town's abundant New England charm is only amplified in the fall, when the surrounding trees turn vivid shades of red, orange, and yellow.
"This was perfect. The location couldn't have been better. We walked to everything. The room was nice and the bed comfy!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adult guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Rooms available are 1 Queen bed and 1 King bed; please note room/bed type is not guaranteed and based on availability at time of arrival and discretion of hotel
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings