Experience Hill Country Charm at a Kerrville Inn
Inn of the Hills Resort & Conference Center • Kerrville, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and October 31 ($65) or Fridays or Saturdays Between August 1 and October 31 ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Wednesdays Between Now and October 31 ($110)
- Hot Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Guests instantly feel right at home at this warm, welcoming inn in the heart of Hill Country.
An unlikely oasis sandwiched between prairie and desert, the Texas Hill Country stays true to its western roots with small-town charm amidst breathtaking scenery. Make Kerrville your home base for exploring the natural wonders of the region, whether you want to see the area's numerous caverns or go kayaking or tubing in the Guadalupe. Drive just outside of town and visit the YO—a working longhorn ranch—or have a luxury experience with a wine tasting at one of the many Hill Country vineyards. In town, browse the antique shops in historic downtown Kerrville, then visit the original James Avery store and showroom for a true taste of Texas.
The Inn of the Hills Resort & Conference Center in Kerrville strikes a unique balance: Many of the rooms are newly renovated, but they retain rustic touches like local stone walls, exposed wood ceilings, and artistic ironwork balusters in the lobby. The rooms feature modern amenities like complimentary wireless Internet, a flat-screen television, microwave, and refrigerator. Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, then spend time in the courtyard, where peaceful fountains, bridges, and native landscaping surround a swimming pool and kiddie pool. At night, make your way to the lobby, where you'll find The Alpine Lodge Restaurant and Inn Pub—enjoy the fine dining and Southern hospitality before listening to live country music and dancing the night away, Texas-style.
"In addition to the bluebonnets, Indian paintbrushes and black-eyed Susans that blanket the roads, the Hill Country shirks Texas' reputation as being dry and flat, with rolling hills, giant oak trees, spring-fed creeks and flowing rivers."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with reward points
- Voucher includes hot breakfast for 2 and free parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; rollaways are available for an additional $10 per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children 17 and under are free
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking inside the property
- Handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request and availability
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 17-18, 24-25, 2014; August 8-9, 22-23, 2014; September 10-11, 26-27, 2014; October 3-4, 9, 16-18, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings