A Lakeside Resort in the Litchfield Hills
The Interlaken Inn • Lakeville, CT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main Building King Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting
- Sparkling Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- $25 Dining Credit
On the shores of Lake Wononpakook, this Litchfield Hills resort offers vineyard tours and wine tastings at Millbrook Winery.
Quaint Lakeville, Connecticut, has one foot in the present and one in the past. The Lakeville Historic District is home to several buildings of the former Holley Manufacturing Company, their stately brick facades dating back to the 19th century. In fact, much of the street grid has remained unchanged since the 19th century. Lakeville and the surrounding towns have a thriving arts and crafts community, with antique shops and art galleries that showcase local talents. And perhaps best of all, Wononskopomuc and Wononpakook Lakes provide outdoor entertainment in the form of swimming, boating, and fishing.
The Interlaken Inn, on the shores of Lake Wononpakook, offers a quiet respite for anyone looking for a tranquil getaway. Guests get to settle down in a sprawling resort setting, where the sun shines down on a sparkling lake and dapples the soft grass of a large campus. The Main Building boasts hotel rooms with king- or queen-sized beds, flat-screen televisions, and private bathrooms with marble countertops and tile mosaic walls. Guests are welcomed with chilled sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries right in their rooms.
"The location is incredible, the northwest corner of Connecticut is beautiful and quiet. I couldn't imagine a better place to clear your head. The rooms are very modern, including great wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs."-- Google+
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays between now and October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; no one under 18
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings