Sparks Fly in the Poconos
Pocono Palace Resort • East Stroudsburg, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Fairway Suite ($169), Fantasy Apple Suite ($229), or Champagne Tower Suite ($259)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Fairway Suite ($479), Fantasy Apple Suite ($589), or Champagne Tower Suite ($689)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Breakfast and Dinner, Live Nightly Entertainment, and Indoor and Outdoor Recreational Facilities and Activities
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Rekindle romance in intimate suites at this all-inclusive resort in the Poconos.
An all-inclusive, couples-only property that features a 9-hole golf course, hiking trails, pool, and a 32,000-square-foot sports and entertainment center, Pocono Palace finds a balance between low-key couples looking to reconnect and high-energy couples ready to burn a candle at both ends. After a two-hour drive from Philadelphia, settle into a romantic hideaway, which all have heart-shaped whirlpool baths, mini refrigerators, and fireplaces.
The Fairway Suite is named for its proximity to the golf course and features a round king-size bed. The Fantasy Apple Suite comes equipped with a private indoor pool, log-burning fireplace, and king-size bed with a mirrored headboard. Last, but not least, the Champagne Tower Suite offers a seven-foot champagne glass whirlpool tub for two, a massage table with heat lamp, and a celestial ceiling.
Once you're settled in with your honey, you can slip into the pool for a dip or purchase a round of golf for two at the nine-hole course. Later, bring out your competitive side with a round of billiards, and then switch to being supportive during a spin on roller skates. At dinnertime, grab a plate at Venus Court Restaurant before enjoying an equally filling night of entertainment. Watch a stand-up comedy show or break out your best dance moves to a guest DJ's playlist or live band.
Balanced by rolling valleys, the wooded hills of the Poconos serve as an ideal getaway for those seeking natural symmetry. With its miles of mountains and deciduous forests, this Northeastern Pennsylvania region is a real stunner year-round. "To those who look to the mountains as a restful preserve of lakes and streams, waterfalls, rocky crags and hiking trails layered with pine needles, the 2,400-square-mile Poconos have much to offer, most of it easily accessible and free," says the New York Times.
"Perfect place for a romantic weekend. My husband and I had lots of fun and the staff was amazing. The area is beautiful with the lake and small beach. Highly recommended."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations, with any other offer, promotion, discount or loyalty program
- Cancellation must be made 5 days or more prior to arrival. A cancellation less than 5 days prior to arrival will result in forfeit of voucher
- No one under 18
- Couples-only resort
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher is all-inclusive of unlimited breakfast and dinner, and includes live entertainment nightly, activities and more
- 6% sales tax, 3% county tax, 18% gratuity and $20 daily resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 16-17 and 23-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings