Epicurean Allure on the Mississippi
Nicollet Island Inn • Minneapolis, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique Queen or Boutique King Room, Sundays through Thursdays with $30 Credit Toward Breakfast ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique Queen or Boutique King Room, Fridays and Saturdays with $20 Credit Toward Wine, Beer, or Cocktails ($149)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
A historic property on Nicollet Island, this boutique inn boasts an award-winning restaurant overlooking the Mississippi River.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Minneapolis is a quiet island retreat wafting on the crests of the Mississippi's waves. Nicollet Island, by virtue of its location, is a bit of an enigma: It is centrally located yet enviously removed, its cobblestone-clad Historic Main Street awash in bustling shops and restaurants in spite of the island's secluded woodsy feel thanks to its beautiful system of natural parks. But that's the allure—it's a respite that can be all things to all visitors, which is why it's worth more than just a gander.
Blend the old with the new at a historic inn, where sumptuous four-poster beds, antique furnishings, and stained-glass windows meet plasma TVs, free Wi-Fi, and one of the city's top-rated restaurants, and you'll get Nicollet Island Inn. Marvel at the hand-carved woodwork and other fine details you glimpse from the inn's glass-enclosed elevator on your way to the romantic dining room overlooking the river.
"Absolutely terrific place, wonderful rooms, charming and helpful staff. Just the right balance of antique charm with modern amenities."-- LivingSocial Member
"It was wonderful! The location was great, the room was great. It was nice to see something that tells a story and has a history!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 23, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2015 • Enjoy By April 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings