Cheers: Award-Winning Luxury Hotel on Bourbon Street
Royal Sonesta New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Double Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to September 30, 2015
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 30, 2015
Join the party at this award-winning hotel, where an accommodating staff and quiet courtyards belie the property's central location to all the revelry of the French Quarter.
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness embodied by the cities' historic architecture, an obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness, and ambiance that lends these places an air of unparalleled authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans—named one of Travel + Leisure's Top Ten World's Best Cities—a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots, not least of which are good food, good drink, and good times. Laissez les bon temps rouler—and then some.
Known for its true New Orleans architecture and beautiful courtyards blending European touches with Southern charm, the Royal Sonesta New Orleans is also recognized as having the best balconies in the city. Three blocks from the riverfront, right in the heart of the historic French Quarter—and the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning hotel on Bourbon Street—the Sonesta's timeless elegance radiates from its traditional gabled windows, French doors, and wrought-iron lace balconies.
Your room provides a well-appointed oasis, with some guest rooms affording views of the property's secluded pool or tropical courtyard, as well as amenities like flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, plush robes, iHome clock radios, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite at one of the hotel's five culinary destinations before hitting the third-floor pool deck.
There's no better place to begin your New Orleans experience than at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Situated in the lobby of the hotel, this intimate venue provides a sleek setting with luxe red walls, black accents, and classic cocktails, and offers live music seven nights a week.
More historic charm awaits at the hotel's Desire Oyster Bar, appointed with original tile flooring, a gilded ceiling, and French cafe-style seating. Classic Creole dishes find their way onto the menu for three meals each day, with jambalaya, gumbo, and barbecue shrimp drawing devoted locals and visitors alike. For a recharge, make your way to PJ's Coffee Cafe, serving light fare and rich coffee until 8 p.m. nightly.
Charms are around every wrought iron-filigreed corner and the festivities never stop in the Big Easy. But if you want to lose yourself in all the fun, you have to find your way there first.
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Book your reservation before September 17, 2015
• Be sure to check the 2015 blackout dates before planning your trip: July 21-23, 25, 31; August 7-8; September 18-19, 25-26
What a great location right on Bourbon street. A touch of luxury, with the courtyard pool providing complete privacy in the middle of the Bourbon street craziness. A very nice jazz club on premises. Great hotel to explore New Orleans.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 17, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or group room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: July 10 to 11, 15 to 18, 21 to 23, 25, 31; August 7 to 8; September 18 to 19, and 25 to 26, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings