A Boutique Times Square Hotel at 49th & Broadway
The Time • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($138) from January 1 through February 27, 2015
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($276) from January 1 through February 27, 2015
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Two Passes to Equinox Health Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a $10 Minibar Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In the heart of Times Square, this boutique hotel offers style, comfort, and access to the top-notch fitness facilities at Equinox.
The lights of New York City shine brightest in and around Times Square, the neon nucleus of one of the world's most electrifying cities. Behind the marquees on (and off) Broadway, a stage-lit world of wonder awaits, from bombastic big-budget musicals to provocative independent productions. In fashionable Bryant Park, stylish urbanites wearing the latest trends breeze by, while professionals enjoy al fresco lunches and jugglers delight crowds. And Rockefeller Center, shrouded by colorful flags and in the shadow of the iconic GE building, is a sea of high-end shoppers, museum-goers, and shutterbugs endeavoring to capture a magical moment to relive again and again.
Basking in the glow of Times Square, you'll find The Time—a boutique hotel at 49th and Broadway. Through an innovative blend of form and function, the hotel offers trendy accommodations just blocks from some of the city's most famous attractions. After being greeted in the sleek lobby, head up to your room and relax amid chic, minimalist décor with a splash of color, courtesy of renowned designer Adam Tihany. Take advantage of a full complement of modern amenities, including a plasma television, a Bose Wave sound system, and wireless Internet access.
When you're ready to venture outside the hotel, you'll step into the electric Times Square neighborhood, full of flashing lights, larger-than-life video screens, and countless shops, bars, and restaurants. Around the corner, take in the panoramic view of the city from the top of Rockefeller Center, get a different perspective at the Museum of Modern Art, or head a few short blocks to stroll through Central Park's winding, wooded paths.
And you won't have to look far for a delicious meal: Serafina, The Time's acclaimed restaurant, features Northern Italian cuisine fusing tradition with the dramatic flair of its theater-going patrons. Since you'll be in the heart of the New York Theatre District, grab a pair of tickets and join them in the front row at the next smash hit. After hours, Inc. Lounge—the hotel's hip, up-tempo bar—is the perfect place to sip on a cocktail as the legends of 12-inch vinyl serenade you from the bar's sound system and a wall of video art bathes the room in light and color.
"This hotel was really great with very courteous staff and an excellent location."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 1 through February 27, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine upon arrival, 2 passes to Equinox Health Club, complimentary wi-fi, and a $10 minibar credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2015 • Enjoy By February 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings