A Historic Property in the Heart of Reading
The Historic Abraham Lincoln Reading Hotel • Reading, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Double Room ($105) or a Classic King Room ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Suite ($112) or a Two-Double Bed Suite ($123)
- Breakfast for Two
- Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Set in the historic town of Reading, this landmark hotel offers tons of modern amenities mixed with grand architecture and old-fashioned hospitality.
Set two hours outside Philadelphia, the city of Reading has a rich history in American culture. Once the epicenter of the nation's iron industry, this Pennsylvania city provided General Washington with supplies for the Revolutionary War. Railroads snaked from the city center through the surrounding counties in subsequent decades, and when the automobile industry flourished in the 20th century, Reading became the city in which several influential companies built factories. It's no surprise, then, that history abounds here—from exquisite architecture to insightful museums. Away from the city, the open farmland of Dutch Country is a calm alternative to Reading's storied streets.
Poised with high ceilings, intricately carved columns, and a dark-wooded tavern, The Historic Abraham Lincoln Reading Hotel—located in the center of downtown Reading's historic district—is in many ways a return to traditional hotel hospitality. As the only historic hotel in the city, this property has restored its classic 1930s features to act as a grand backdrop to modern luxuries. Classic rooms include flat-screen televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-refrigerators, and microwaves, while suites boast separate sitting areas.
After a day of exploring Reading's historic sites, museums, and art galleries, cheering the home team at a professional sporting event, or venturing into the verdant expanse of Dutch Country, return to the hotel to dine on classic American fare in the hotel's bistro restaurant. After dessert, take a seat at the bar in the property's tavern, and end the night chatting over local craft beer or whiskey.
"Walk to restaurants, shops, and museums within minutes of this historic property, or use the complimentary local shuttle."-- Orbitz.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night paid directly to the hotel
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 4-6, 8, 12, 25-26; May 24; June 12; September 30; October 1 and 4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings