Count on Big Fun in This Little City
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino • Reno, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a GSR Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($30)
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a GSR Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($59) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fees Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Save your money for the blackjack tables with a stay at this resort and casino for less than $50.
Likely called the "The Biggest Little City in the World" because of its bustling casinos and colorful lights, Reno gives Las Vegas a run for its money with luxury hotels, fine dining restaurants, boutique shopping, and stunning shows. Old-school architecture fills its streets, which were once walked by some of Old Hollywood's most famous celebrities. Just a couple hours away from Sacramento, Reno serves as a convenient destination for those seeking entertainment and adventure.
Excitement abounds at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, located just three miles from downtown Reno. The remodeled rooms boast chic earth-tone décor, luxe linens, and flat-screen high-definition televisions. Downstairs, you'll find a plethora of dining options (including two restaurants from celebrity chef Charlie Palmer), as well as bars and lounges. Families are welcome, too: The resort is home to a mini-golf course, bowling alley, go-kart track, and even a movie theater. Whether you want to relax at the spa or take a chance in the largest casino in northern Nevada, this resort—like Reno itself—has something for everyone.
"The 'Biggest Little City in the World' has something to raise the pulse of adrenaline junkies, hardcore gamblers, and city people craving easy access to wide open spaces."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 24, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes resort fees and daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2014 • Enjoy By June 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings