All the Best of Orlando, Together at Reunion Resort
Reunion Resort and Club • Reunion, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Deluxe Villa
The Orlando area brings out the kid in all who visit. Whether you spend your days lounging by the pool, playing the many area golf courses, fishing on Lake Tohoe, or barreling down the tracks of a monster roller coaster, there's always fun to be had. It's no coincidence that this is America's top vacation destination.
The Reunion Resort and Club, a sprawling Wyndham Grand Resort, is both secluded and minutes from the heart of downtown and the area's many theme parks. On-site, you'll have access to three restaurants and the Lobby Bar, plus a number of recreational activities, from golfing to swimming. Deluxe Villas offer all the comforts of home, providing a fully equipped kitchen, full-size TV and DVD/CD in the living room and master bedroom, dining area, living room with queen sleeper sofa in most units, private balcony with chairs, and access to a washer/dryer. The master bedroom has a king bed and a master bathroom.
Spend the day lounging by the pool, or play a game of billiards at one one of several outdoor tables. Looking for a workout? Hit the on-site running, walking, and biking trails. At the water park, take a trip down a spiraling slide or kick back on the lazy river.
Golf fans will be richly rewarded here. Hit the links on one of three courses: one designed by Arnold Palmer, another by Tom Watson (winner of several Golf Magazine awards), and a a third by Jack Nicklaus. Need to polish up those putting skills? Check out the Frankly Putting PAD—with instructional programs for all skill levels—designed by the creator of the graphite shaft. Or, for some serious training, there's the Annika Academy, a coaching program headed by LPGA winner Annika Sorenstam.
Come mealtime, you'll have more than a few dining options to choose from. Ascend to Eleven, on the top floor, for steak and cocktails, plus spectacular views, or share a romantic bite at Forte, serving traditional Italian cuisine in a warm and rustic atmosphere. Hearty pasta dishes and fresh seafood provide rich, authentic flavors, creating an inspiring blend between food and family. Forte offers diners one of the state's finest and most impressive wine cellars with more than 250 selections from around the globe. On select nights, the Reunion Grande Lobby Bar offers sumptuous, freshly prepared sushi, while more casual bites can be found at the Clubhouse Grille, serving juicy cheddar burgers on brioche, grilled tuna club sandwiches, and slow-roasted baby-back ribs.
"This a great place to run away to. We really enjoyed everything about the place!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined, stacked and cannot be used consecutively
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com; do not call the property directly
- Only valid for stays between 35 days from travel request and September 30, 2014 (no exceptions)
- Valid for travel 7-days a week
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 35 days in advance (no exceptions)
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 18
- Resort fee and applicable taxes included; no additional costs for parking or Internet access
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- Hotel availability can only be determined once purchase has been completed and travel forms have been submitted for redemption
- This deal is brought to you by Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel and not an affiliate of Reunion Golf and Spa Resort, Wyndham Hotel Group or Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Blackout date(s): November 20-27, December 22-January 1, 2014, April 18-20, May 24-26, July 3-4 and August 29-September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings