1-Night Stay with Appetizer and Beer Package at Hotel Indigo East End in Long Island, NY. Combine to Extend Stay.
Hotel Indigo • Riverhead, NY
- 1-night stay for two, valid for check-in Sunday–Friday; not valid for Saturday stays
- Option 1: $173 for a stay in a queen room (up to a $269 value)
- Option 2: $173 for a stay in a two-double room (up to a $269 value)
- Includes: one appetizer at Bistro 72, two beer tastings, one growler, and two souvenir glasses plus transportation to and from Crooked Ladder Brewery
- Amenities: WiFi, fitness center, spa, outside pool, outside fireplace, restaurant and bar, pet-friendly
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Indigo East End
Hotel Indigo East End sits in the heart of Long Island's North Fork, which abounds with charming coastal villages. A tiled seashell mosaic behind the front desk and murals of seagrasses in guest rooms reflect the hotel's lush surroundings.
- Farm-to-table fare at Bistro 72: all dishes are made with finest locally-grown ingredients and paired with regional wines. This deal comes with one appetizer, so you can enjoy it indoor or outdoor by the pool, or fireplace.
- Catch a show at Bistro 72 every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, when jazz and blues musicians take the stage.
- Ease your mind with a massage at the onsite spa.
- Beer package includes: two beer tastings, one growler, and two souvenir glasses plus transportation to and from Crooked Ladder Brewery per day
At the end of the Long Island Expressway, Long Island splits into two peninsulas—known as the North Fork and the South Fork—that together make up the majority of the famous East End. Considered the island's agricultural center, the North Fork is dotted with orchards, organic farms, and a growing number of renowned wineries. At Sherwood House Vineyards in Mattituck, you can taste smoky merlots in an antique-filled barn. Paumanok Vineyards, located 15 minutes west, produces estate-bottled Bordeaux-style blends.
A handful of gourmet restaurants in the area make it easy to find food pairings worthy of your favorite Long Island vintage. Just out the back door of Greenport's The Frisky Oyster is the harbor where its namesake oysters are harvested and delivered daily. Many of the local eateries source their fruits and vegetables from the organic-farm stands along Route 25. Following suit is The North Fork Table & Inn—helmed by a two-time James Beard Foundation Award–nominated chef—which uses organic ingredients in all its menu items, including its decadent desserts.
Despite its growing reputation as a first-class foodie spot, the North Fork is still a low-key farming-and-fishing region. Historic villages line the shores of Long Island Sound, offering opportunities for fishing, crabbing, and clamming. You can rent a kayak and paddle through local bays and estuaries, or head to Orient Beach State Park and hike through maritime forests and bird watch in saltwater marsh.
Book by: 5/18/17
Travel by: 5/18/17
- Blackout dates: Not valid 4/21.
- Cancellation policy & fees: Cancel by 6 p.m. day of arrival or fee up to LivingSocial price applies.
- Taxes: 11.625% tax not included.
Absolutely love this hotel and will be back! The restaurant Bistro 72 in the hotel was phenomenal as well.-- LivingSocial Member
This hotel was beautiful and comfortable at the same time. There were many modern conveniences. The food was outstanding! We can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to May 18, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 18, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21+ or over to check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes: one appetizer at Bistro 72, two beer tastings, one growler, and two souvenir glasses plus transportation to and from Crooked Ladder Brewery
- 11.625% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 21, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 2, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 2, 2017 • Enjoy By June 2, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $96 savings
- 35% savings