Old World Opulence Near the Gaslamp Quarter
The Westgate Hotel • San Diego, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Double Room
- Daily Overnight Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Overlooking downtown, a rooftop pool, hot tub, and cocktail bar complement the opulent accommodations at this AAA Four Diamond hotel near the Gaslamp Quarter.
The sunny sprawl of San Diego doesn't usually conjure up visions of Victorian-era architecture or tightly packed city blocks lit by flickering streetlights—unless you're in the city's charming downtown Gaslamp Quarter, that is. The lamps themselves are electric, and with swanky bars, buzz-worthy restaurants, and pulsating clubs, so is the nightlife in this stylish enclave. Just don't forget to pack your flip-flops along with evening attire—this is San Diego, after all. Spend a perfect, 72-degree day strolling past the lily ponds in nearby Balboa Park, home to the city's world-famous zoo, or touring the sun-drenched marina as gleaming yachts bob on the water.
Right in the thick of downtown San Diego, The Westgate Hotel embodies a traditional opulence unseen in this day and age. Stunning chandeliers hang in its Versailles-inspired lobby, while European furnishings, wool carpeting, marble bathrooms, and private balconies adorn its spacious guest rooms. With a lap pool, heated Jacuzzi, and cocktail service, the Westgate's rooftop pool area is a true oasis, and its views of downtown are unrivaled. For something even more exclusive, schedule a private in-room spa service, or grab a coveted table at the Westgate Room, helmed by Chef Fabrice Hardel and offering California cuisine with a modern twist. On Sundays, the hotel serves an award-winning brunch.
While it may be tempting to stay on premises, the Westgate's central location is perfect for travelers looking to take in San Diego's energetic downtown on foot. Spend a morning walking through leafy Balboa Park, home to the world-class San Diego Zoo as well as 15 museums, including the San Diego Natural History Museum and the San Diego Air & Space Museum. Trace your steps back through the 16-square-block Gaslamp Quarter, ducking into a funky art gallery or trendy boutique en route to a lunch of fresh seafood at Searsucker. And be sure to reserve at least one evening for a performance at The Old Globe theater before grabbing a nightcap at the Westgate's chic Plaza Bar.
• Valid for stays between now and December 30, 2015
• Taxes are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Add up to 2 extra guests to your room for $20/night, per person
• Be sure to check the blackout dates when making plans: August 1, 8-12, 18; October 5-8, 23-25; November 4-7, 12-15
We are heading back right away for another stay. Everyone who works there is fabulous. The rooms are huge, views great, and pool beautiful! LOVED IT!-- LivingSocial Member
It will be a trip we will never forget. We felt so relaxed and encouraged to go back to 'real' life after just this one night! The hotel itself was so gorgeous, but the employees made it spectacular!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily overnight parking for 1 vehicle
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: August 1, 8 to 12, 18; October 5 to 8, 23 to 25; November 4 to 7, and 12 to 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • Enjoy By December 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms