The Cream of the Crop on California’s Coast
Simpson House Inn • Santa Barbara, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two with a Romance Package, including a Bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne, Chocolate Berries, and Rose Petals and Candles, Sundays through Thursdays ($559) or Fridays and Saturdays ($775)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two with a Spa Package, Including an In-Room One-Hour Massage ($659)
- Afternoon Refreshments, Evening Wine and Hors D'oeuvres, and a Complimentary Dessert
- Includes Bicycles and Beach Equipment
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
This award-winning Santa Barbara inn is the epitome of grand romance and leisure.
Sunny, postcard-perfect Santa Barbara is a celebrated Southern California destination resting between the rugged cliffs of the Santa Ynez Mountains and the blue waters of the Pacific. Known as the American Riviera for its picturesque architecture and balmy weather, Santa Barbara abounds with activity. Sip on the flavors of the Central Coast via a wine tasting at a local winery, then visit Arroyo Burro Beach Park, a local favorite for picnics, surfing, and sunset strolls.
You won't need to be reminded to stop and smell the roses at the Simpson House Inn. The boutique hotel is nestled behind tall hedges on an acre of quaint English gardens, and the award-winning inn is anything but garden-variety. The 15 guest rooms and suites scattered across the main house, garden cottages, and carriage house feature private patios, fireplaces, and English country-inspired interiors. "While the Simpson is pretty grand, with French antique armoires, wood-burning fireplaces, and an acre of flowering gardens, it still feels like a home," says Concierge.com.
Soak up the gorgeous weather and take a hike on the Rattlesnake Trail, or borrow one of the inn's bikes and peddle the two-mile coastal pathway. Head down to one of the charming cafes on State Street before hopping on the trolley to Stearns Wharf, where you can take a stroll on the beach. Then, return to Simpson House for some downtime, an in-room spa treatment, and afternoon refreshments. Mediterranean-inspired hors d'œuvres and wine are served between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.—a nice precursor to a sunset cruise with the Santa Barbara Sailing Center.
The next day, awaken feeling fresh as a daisy, and savor a complimentary gourmet breakfast in your room, or in the antique-filled main dining room. Oenophiles will want to visit a number of wineries in the area and taste the vino that springs from local soil, while shoppers can get their fill at Paseo Nuevo or El Paseo.
"I sensed the peace of this property the minute we pulled into the driveway. It extended into our room, the Hayloft. We needed a restful escape from daily life and got it. The staff were so kind and helpful. We especially enjoyed the in room massage..."-- LivingSocial Member
"Incredible hospitality and graciousness in a beautiful setting. Definitely worth it and completely rejuvenating!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014; must book by April 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full gourmet breakfast, afternoon refreshments, evening wine and hors d'ouevres, evening dessert, bicycles, and beach equipment
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings