A Family-Friendly Room for 4 on St. Augustine Beach
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort • St Augustine, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a North-Facing Room with a King Bed or Two Queen Beds, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a North-Facing Room with a King Bed or Two Queen Beds, Check-In Fridays or Saturdays ($154)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Directly on the beach just minutes from Old St. Augustine, this laid-back resort offers accommodations for up to four guests, plus an oceanfront swimming pool, on-site restaurant, and free Wi-Fi.
It isn't New England but Florida that lays claim to the oldest continually inhabited European settlement in the US. Founded by Spaniards as a military outpost, St. Augustine was settled more than 150 years before George Washington was even born. In Old St. Augustine, you'll find original Spanish-style houses, museums showcasing the area's evolution, and vast architectural achievements of the Flagler era. But just across the Bridge of Lions, the beaches of Anastasia Island remain as pristine as if they were discovered yesterday.
Perched on St. Augustine Beach just steps from the Atlantic, Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort is also just a short drive from the historic downtown. Inside, each north-facing room comes equipped with one king or two queen beds, a small refrigerator, and a microwave. The resort's large outdoor swimming pool, which overlooks the beach, is surrounded by lounge chairs and bathed in the Florida sun. In the morning, wake up to bacon and eggs, French toast with maple syrup, or flaky buttermilk biscuits smothered in sausage gravy at the resort's Holiday Isle Cafe, open daily for breakfast.
After fueling up, head to the beach and dig your toes into the white, powdery sand to soak up some good ol' vitamin D. Or, take the Beach Bus into Old St. Augustine to explore its cobblestone lanes on foot.
"... the beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, great location, and the front desk people were absolutely wonderfully gracious."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Room/bed type subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture Must be at least 21 years old to check-in All rooms are non-smoking Sunday through Thursday vouchers are not valid on Friday or Saturday night North-facing rooms do not have guaranteed balconies or ocean views Guests traveling with pets must notify the hotel when booking; pet friendly rooms are on the ground floor and a $20 fee is charged per pet per night at check-in No-shows forfeit half of voucher value Voucher is for the hotel room only. Meals, beach bus, and trolley tour not included Restaurant hours subject to change Taxes of 10% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout Dates: October 10-11, 17-18; December 19-January 3, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings