A Chicagoland Resort That's Big on Entertainment
Pheasant Run Resort • St. Charles, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Tower or Golf Room with One King or Two Double Beds, Thursdays and Fridays, Plus Two Tickets to Zanies Comedy Club ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Tower or Golf Room with One King or Two Double Beds Any Day of the Week, Plus a Specialty Three-Course Dinner for Two at Jambalaya or Clubhouse Lounge ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Tower or Golf Room with One King or Two Double Beds on Saturdays with a Sunday Champagne Brunch for Two ($129)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Set in the suburbs of Chicago, this resort is a fine fit for those on business or traveling for pleasure.
Tucked 40 minutes away in Chicago's northwest suburbs, St. Charles shines with city-style conveniences and coveted natural scenery in the form of bike trails and placid, wooded parks. Situated among the swath of neighborhoods is Pheasant Run Resort—a 250-acre vacation spot within reach of both O'Hare International and Midway Airports. Billed as the largest entertainment resort in the Midwest, Pheasant Run is like a city of its own. Its long list of amenities includes an 18-hole golf course, spa, arcade, two pools, five dining spots, four bars, a live theater, and a comedy club.
Each Deluxe Tower boasts views of Fox Valley or the town of St. Charles, while both the Tower and the Golf rooms have views of the resort's pristine golf course. These rooms come with two double beds or one king bed outfitted with plush linens. High-speed Internet access, cable TV, and an office area round out the rooms' deluxe features.
"Fun time. Room in the tower was very nice. Enjoyed the pool and breakfast at Harvest. Customer service, especially from Martha, was wonderful! She made us feel very welcome on our anniversary."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Option A: must be age 21+ with valid ID to enter Zanies. 2-item purchase minimum in the club. Seating is first-come first-serve
- Option B: specialty 3-course menu is provided at time of seating. Reservations are recommended for dinner. Does not include gratuity
- Option C: reservations for brunch is mandatory. Seating available from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Does not include gratuity
- Blackout date(s): December 7-8, 2014; December 27-31, 2014; January 8-9, 2015; January 23-24, 2014; February 13-14, 2015; April 9-11, 2015; April 15-17, 2015; April 22-24, 2015; April 30-May 2, 2015; May 9-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings