In Whitefish, Laid-Back Luxury Meets the Old West
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake • Whitefish, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Viking Lodge Room with One King or Two Queen Beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($115)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Viking Lodge Room with One King or Two Queen Beds, Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
Talk to people in Whitefish, Montana, and they'll probably tell you the town is "how Aspen used to be." Before fur coats, Ferraris, and celebrity chefs showed up, Aspen had a rough-around-the-edges vibe reminiscent of the Old West—just like Whitefish has today. Which is not to say the town isn't without its fair share of fine dining and upscale hospitality. On the contrary, this old railroad hub in northwest Montana tempers its mountain grit with subdued luxury, offering an authentic Rocky Mountain experience without the flashbulb pretension. Add to that some of the best skiing in the state at Whitefish Mountain Resort, and it's no wonder National Geographic Adventure named it one of the World's 25 Best Ski Towns.
Minutes from downtown Whitefish and ten minutes from the slopes, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake offers AAA Four Diamond-rated accommodations inspired by the grand national park lodges of the West. Step into the warmth of the lobby, where a crackling fire and plush leather furnishings are likely to draw guests around the stone hearth. Then check in to your room in the Viking Lodge, which is surrounded by the Viking Creek Preserve and offers 30 acres of nature trails. Inside, rooms boast one king or two queen beds, a fireplace, flat-screen TV, mini fridge, warm hues, and wood accents. In the morning, zip down to the Boat Club Restaurant for breakfast featuring a choice of entrées.
Spend the day on the slopes at Whitefish Mountain Resort, then return for après-ski cocktails and a soak in the hot tub at the lodge. Or, splurge on a treatment at The Spa at Whitefish Lake. And for dinner, watch the sunset over the lake at the Boat Club Restaurant—the Lodge's fine dining restaurant outfitted with retro boating memorabilia—and order the Boat Club Chips (fried sweet potatoes with melted bleu cheese) and the grilled bison strip loin.
"Set on the edge of the lake, this luxury resort has beautifully appointed rooms with rich wood tones, granite countertops, and slate bathrooms with large walk-in showers and deep soaking tubs."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 7-8, 14-16; March 7-8; May 2-3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings