Soak Up the Sun at a Lake Joseph Resort
Rocky Crest Golf Resort • MacTier, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite with Breakfast for Two, Sundays through Thursdays from May 11 to June 26 and September 1 to October 19 ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Any Days of the Week from May 11 to June 26 and September 1 and October 19, with $30 Resort Credit and Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays from June 30 to August 28, with $100 Resort Credit, Four Adult Passes for a Pontoon Boat Cruise on Lake Joseph, and One Day of Kids' Camp for a Child Ages 4-12 ($499)
- Unlimited DVD Rentals
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Golf, a water slide, and spa treatments: This lakeside resort has everything you need for the perfect family vacation.
Just a 90-minute drive north of Toronto, Lake Joseph is a crown jewel of Ontario's Muskoka Lakes region. The gorgeous expanse of terrain is dotted with more than 1,600 lakes, making it a haven for boaters in the warmer months. Excellent golf courses, relaxing spas, and delectable restaurants cement its status as a bona fide resort destination. Winter's flurries beckon cross-country skiers and snowmobile riders, but this is hardly the Canadian wilderness—hundreds of fashionable cottages and quaint hamlets make for a highly civilized all-seasons experience.
Rocky Crest Golf Resort is set on the shore of Lake Joseph and bordered by a network of scenic trails, making it a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and fairway friends alike. Not to be overshadowed by the lovely landscape, the one-bedroom suites each offer a separate living area with pullout sofa, a kitchenette, and plenty of room to spread out. Amenities like flat-screen televisions and iPod docking stations add modern convenience to the accommodations, while the warm contemporary décor creates a welcoming, relaxing environment.
Outside, hold your breath as you zip down the Freefall Extreme floating water slide. Or, tee off at the 18-hole championship Rocky Crest Golf Club, ranked Canada's third-best modern course by Golfweek in 2011. A full day outdoors can leave you parched, so quench your thirst for relaxation at the Rocky Crest Spa, where you can hydrate and nourish your skin with a European rose body mud treatment. Afterward, savor a casual meal at the Bayside Patio as you watch the sun set over shimmering Lake Joseph.
"Beautiful location, great staff, and good food. We loved the children's program as well. We hope to be back soon."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for up to 4 nights
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on the voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 72 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Resort credits are one per voucher
- Pontoon boat cruise is for up to 4 adults (based on the occupancy of the room)
- Includes unlimited DVD rentals
- One-night offer can upgrade to two-bedroom unit for $30 per night and two-night offers can upgrade to a two-bedroom unit for $100 per stay, paid to hotel direct and subject to availability
- One-night Sundays through Thursdays offer can stay from June 30 until August 28 at additional $100 per night, paid to hotel direct and subject to availability
- 13% HST and resort fee of $9 per day not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2014 • Enjoy By October 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings