Steps from Vail Village, a Condo for Up to 8
Christiania at Vail • Vail, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain- or Village-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($230) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in a Two-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($399) or Fridays and Saturdays ($450)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Parking
- Vail Athletic Club Access
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for up to Eight Nights
Steps from Vail Village, this cozy lodge—boasting accommodations for up to eight guests—offers quick access to the best of the resort, daily breakfast, daily parking, and access to the Vail Athletic Club.
While Vail is most famous for its Champagne ski slopes, there's much—if not more—to love here in the summer and fall. High adventure awaits in the form of kayaking, rafting, mountain biking, and rock climbing, while mellower outdoor pursuits—balloon rides, horseback riding, fishing, and hiking—give the whole family a chance to relish the country's single-largest mountain resort. And there's no shortage of cultural excitement here, either. Vail Oktoberfest draws hundreds of thirsty revelers each fall, while Restaurant Week—beginning September 26—is so popular it lasts ten days. And as fall fades into winter, well, you know the drill.
Scan the horizon, lace up your boots, and see what this outdoor hub has for you at Christiania at Vail. Pull your car into an included parking space, then set up your base camp in a Mountain- or Village-View Room. Outfitted in warm hues and traditional décor, the spacious accommodations feature mountainside balconies and are steps away from the action of Vail Village's Bridge Street. For those who've booked accommodations for the whole crew, you'll have the luxury of staying in a two-bedroom condo. It's equipped with all the amenities of home, including a full kitchen. After continental breakfast in the morning, set out for a day of outdoor adventure.
"Christiania is the best-kept secret in Vail. This quaint ski-in/ski-out lodge had the best customer service and cleanliness, and great rooms. Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about the experience."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 7, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast, daily parking, and Vail Athletic Club access
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (mountain or village view room) or up to 8 guests (two-bedroom condo)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 7, 2014 • Enjoy By December 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings