1- or 2-Night Stay for Two with Optional Brewery Package at The Farm, LLC in Danville, KY. Combine Up to 4 Nights.
The Farm, LLC • Danville, KY
- 1-night stay for two, valid for check-in any day:
- Option 1: $89 to stay in The View Room, The Eagle's Nest Room, or The Sunset Room (up to a $185 value)
- Option 2: $119 to stay in The Katie Suite, The KY Limestone Suite, The Little Leah's Suite, or Jacob's Room (up to a $270 value)
- 2-night stay for two with brewery package:
- Option 3: $209 to stay in any room, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $568 value)
- Option 4: $239 to stay in any room, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $718 value)
- Included in brewery package: bloody Mary kick-off social, transportation, two drink tickets each, and barn and animal tour
- Book by: 5/19/17; Travel by 8/31/17
- Amenities: working farm with animals, personal chef available, bonfires, and wireless Internet access
Hotel at a Glance: The Farm, LLC
The Farm, LLC is nestled on more than 90 acres deep in Kentucky's Bluegrass Country, amid blue-green hills dotted with horse farms, whitewater rivers, and limestone caverns. Set in a stately antebellum mansion, the guest rooms and suites feature period furniture, pastoral paintings, and beautiful views of the farm fields and grounds.
- Admire barnyard animals, such as the resident cows, rabbits, miniature horses, pigs, and peacocks.
- Relax in a jetted tub, available in select rooms.
- Learn about—and taste—craft beer on the Brewgrass Trail Excursion (included in some options), with a chauffeured tour through the bluegrass region to some famous craft breweries in an SUV, you will be picked up directly from The Farm, visit four local breweries, and receive complimentary drink tickets as well as samples before being dropped back off right at The Farm.
Danville—located less than an hour south of Lexington—is nicknamed "The Birthplace of the Bluegrass" for its blue-green hillsides and because it served as the first capital of the commonwealth. Right here in Kentucky's Bluegrass Country are numerous horse farms and centuries-old distilleries. Along the nearby Kentucky Bourbon Trail, you can sample chocolate-bourbon balls and tour the headquarters of Maker's Mark, Jim Beam, and many more.
Downtown Danville feels like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting with pastel-painted storefronts, boutiques, cafés, and a wine shop. One log building here was the first post office west of the Allegheny Mountains in 1792. Main Street is dotted with art galleries and mom-and-pop bakeries that have been around for more than a century.
It's worth it to take a trip north to Lexington, the second-largest city in Kentucky. The unofficial horse capital of the world, Lexington boasts world-famous thoroughbred farms and racetracks, including the Kentucky Horse Park. The International Museum of the Horse pays homage to these elegant creatures with exhibits that feature saddles from early American farm horses and Mr. Ed's house slippers.
Policies and Fees
• Cancellation policy & fees: 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies.
• Taxes: 10% tax not included.
• Additional fees: $10 daily resort fee not included.
It was an awesome experience. My wife and I really enjoyed the hospitality that was given by Angie and Roy and the staff at the farm. We hope to do it again.-- LivingSocial Member
We had a fabulous time. The stay was relaxing. The barn tour was a lot of fun. The staff was very nice, and the food was great.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 19, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18+ or over to check-in and age 21+ to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 10% tax and $10/night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included 2 guests
- Voucher valid for 2 guests. depending on option purchased
- Children are welcome at the property; additional fee of $10 for each child under the age of 18 applies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2017 • Enjoy By May 19, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings