Wild is Wonderful on the Lower New River
ACE Adventure Resort • Minden, WV
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Rafting Trip Along the Lower New River for One Person, Arriving on May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, or May 31
- Camping for Two Nights with Your Own Tent, Equipment, and Supplies
- One Full Day of Whitewater Rafting on the Lower New River
- Grilled Riverside Lunch and Dinner Buffet with Live Music or Entertainment on Saturday
- Experienced Guides Throughout
- Video of Trip
With "great guides," an "amazing" buffet, and "world-class rapids," you're in for an "unforgettable experience." —Raves from LivingSocial Members
Outdoor adventurers know you have to search far and wide to find true wilderness these days. When no municipal park will do, set out for the mountains of "Wild and Wonderful" West Virginia. About six hours west of Washington, DC—but only one hour south of Charleston—the New River Gorge National River is one of the oldest rivers on the continent. You won't find wilder, more consistent rapids anywhere in the eastern US.
To call ACE Adventure Resort "remote" would be an understatement. Let's put it this way: In addition to an address, the resort provides latitude and longitude coordinates to help you find it on the map. (Here's a tip: check the website for directions, as GPS systems usually get it wrong.) ACE enlists experienced guides to lead its rafting trips—after all, what would you expect from North America's largest adventure resort?
Bring your own tent, equipment, and supplies for two nights of camping at the resort. Make sure to get good rest on the first night, because in the morning, you're off to a full day of white-water rafting on the Lower New River with the help of an veteran river guide.
On Saturday morning, you'll embark on a day-long trip that takes you over unpredictable rapids, varying in intensity depending on rainfall. Just when you think you've spent every last drop of adrenaline, you'll take to the shore for a rest and a grilled riverside lunch. Don't dally too long, though—you've still got a hot dinner and live musical entertainment to enjoy on Saturday night to complete this outstanding outdoor Escape.
"Great experience, great food, great people. Will definitely be making a return trip!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay ]
- Only valid for stays May 2-4, 2014; May 9-11, 2014; May 16-18, 2014; May 23-25, 2014; and May 31 - June 2, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two nights of camping, dinner buffet, live music Saturday night, grilled riverside lunch, and video of trip
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; if participant cancels with more than 30 days notice, they will get a full refund minus the $25 non-refundable deposit; if participant cancels with less than 30 days notice but before 12 noon on the day prior to their scheduled arrival, they will get a rain check valid for 2 years for the full voucher amount minus a $25 non-refundable deposit; no-shows result in a fee up to the voucher price
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Participants must sign a waiver and must be 9 years old to raft on the New River
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms