Campfires and S'Mores in the Adirondacks
Hide-A-Way Waterfront Cottages • Lake Luzerne, NY
- A One- ($86) or Two-Night ($155) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays from September 3, 2014, to May 11, 2015
- Or, a One- ($109) or Two-Night ($189) Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Two-Bedroom Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays from September 3, 2014, to May 11, 2015
- S'Mores Package with Ingredients
- Bundle of Firewood
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Overlooking Lake Vanare in the heart of the Adirondacks, these homey cottages—situated minutes from hiking, canoeing, skiing, and more—offer full kitchens and prime access to four acres of peace and quiet.
An American icon. Dubbed the "Queen of American Lakes," the pure waters of Lake George, New York, have been beckoning the American tourist for centuries. Situated at the base of the mystical Adirondack Mountains, its breathtaking wooded views, soft, sandy shores, and fresh waters form the perfect vacation spot for the whole family.
An all-seasons getaway. The surrounding area is speckled with small lakes and even smaller towns, luring visitors with the prospect of canoeing and fishing in the summer, viewing the changing leaves in the fall, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, and privacy all year round.
Hide-A-Way Waterfront Cottages are set on four acres of forested property on Lake Vanare, located in the Adirondack Park just five miles from the Village of Lake George. You'll have everything you need during your stay: Each cottage includes a bathroom; a kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, and utensils; and linens. Beyond your cottage, you'll discover more than 700 feet of shoreline, complete with canoes, row boats, volleyball courts, ping pong tables, and campfire pits. A bundle of firewood and ingredients for s'mores are provided to round out your rustic Adirondack experience.
Eat. The Long Horn Restaurant & Pub
Drink. Ledge Rock Hill Winery & Vineyard
Shop. The Factory Outlets of Lake George
Play. Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course
Ride. Bennett's Riding Stable
"Awesome trip! Clean cabins, very friendly staff, beautiful grounds. Will definitely come back again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 3 and May 11, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- One-Bedroom Cottages are valid for 2 guests and Two-Bedroom Cottages are valid for up to 5 guests
- One-Bedroom Cottage available: Hill
- Two-Bedroom Cottages available: Bay, Bass, Birch, Beach, Pine, Lake, Rockhaven or Stonehaven; all subject to availability
- S'mores Package includes Graham Crackers, marshmallows, semi-sweet chocolate and a "How to Make Campfire S'mores"
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 12-13; November 27; December 25; January 18-19, 2015; February 15-16, 2015; April 5-6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 11, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 11, 2015 • Enjoy By May 11, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings