Romantic Bliss at a Secluded Jungle Retreat
Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge •
- A Three- ($319) or Four-Night ($429) Stay for Two in a Garden View Room
- Or, a Three- ($399) or Four-Night ($549) Stay for Two in a Spanish Casita
Go wild at this adults-only Belize rainforest retreat, where intimate accommodations meet unique amenities.
Thirty years ago, the only structures to be found in Belize's wild Cayo District were overgrown Mayan ruins. But thoughtful development of the mountainous region has produced a handful of eco-friendly jungle lodges, bringing visitors back to what was once the epicenter of Belizean civilization. The area's rolling blue hills, tropical rainforest, clear rivers, and extensive cave systems have become the heart of the country's ecotourism industry, luring everyone from birdwatchers and history buffs to abseilers and seasoned spelunkers.
Set at the base of the Sibun National Forest Reserve, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge is surrounded by more than 100,000 acres of jungle filled with wildlife and archaeologial sites. Built beside a burbling creek from materials gathered on the property, the intimate adults-only lodge features a thatched roof, wood floors, and log beams. Four garden-view rooms and seven detached Spanish casitas incorporate regional arts and crafts, including mahogany woodwork, local grass weave, and granite finishing. Sip your morning coffee on the lodge's second-floor deck overlooking the creek, then return to the romantic dining room for a quiet home-cooked meal after a day of adventuring in the jungle.
"With one foot planted in the Central American jungles and the other dipped in the Caribbean Sea, Belize combines the best of both worlds."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations 90 (or more) days prior to arrival- 100% refund of deposit, less $25 handling fee, 61-89 days prior to arrival - forfeit 25% of deposit, 31-60 days prior to arrival - forfeit 50% of deposit, 30 (or less) days prior to arrival- forfeit 100% of your payment; However 75% gets credited towards a future stay with us and the other 25% is a rescheduling fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No refunds for no-shows
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee and gratuities are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 15-23; April 12-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings