Rustic Romance in the Smoky Mountains
Berry Springs Lodge • Sevierville, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Sunset Queen Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Box of Chocolates
- One Night of Silk Rose Petal Turndown Service
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The included chocolates and silk rose petal turndown service make this Smoky Mountains Escape an ideal romantic retreat.
Much like the Cherokee hunters who forged a footpath into the Smokies, visitors today make the area around Gatlinburg, Tennessee, their gateway to the rhododendrons and ancient hemlocks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The park's founding in 1934 turned the former sawmill town into one of the nation's first mountain resorts, hemmed in on all sides by the hazy ridges that gave the range its name. These days, downtown Gatlinburg is a destination in itself, chockablock with rustic log buildings, specialty shops, novelty museums, and musical theaters.
Set on 33 acres in the secluded foothills, the Berry Springs Lodge allows visitors to sleep in the shadow of the Smokies while remaining steeped in luxury. Each of the log cabin-style lodge's nine guest rooms is appointed with plush furnishings including a four-poster bed, lounge chairs, jacquard quilts, and an oak rocker. Breakfast in the sunlit dining room is a foodie's fantasy, filled with almond-stuffed French toast, honey-baked ham, and cheesy hash-brown casserole.
Set out on an all-day adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where more than 850 miles of hiking trails can be traversed by foot, horseback, or mountain bike. Closer to home, the lodge offers its own rugged trail, a croquet field, and two fishing ponds stocked with bass, bluegill, and catfish for catch and release. Just a few minutes down the road, the town of Gatlinburg lights up in the evening with family-friendly entertainment at Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Dollywood.
"This is the very best in every way! You will not be disappointed with the views, rooms, food, service, and many amenities."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Weekday vouchers may be combined to stay up to 4 consecutive nights
- Only valid for stays between now and August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- No one under 18
- Rooms included in this offer are Crystal Springs and Powder Springs; all subject to availability
- Upgrades may be available at booking
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26 and July 2-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings