Rustic Romance in the Smoky Mountains
Berry Springs Lodge • Sevierville, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Sunset Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($259) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Box of Chocolates and a Rose in a Vase
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The included chocolates and in-room rose add romantic appeal to this Smoky Mountains retreat.
Much like the Cherokee hunters who forged a footpath into the Smokies, modern-day visitors make the area around Gatlinburg, Tennessee, their gateway to the rhododendrons and ancient hemlocks of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The park's founding in 1934 turned the former sawmill town into one of the nation's first mountain resorts, hemmed in on all sides by the hazy ridges that gave the range its name. These days, downtown Gatlinburg is a destination in itself, chockablock with rustic log buildings, specialty shops, novelty museums, and musical theaters.
Set on 33 acres in the secluded foothills, the Berry Springs Lodge allows visitors to sleep in the shadow of the Smokies while remaining steeped in luxury. Each of the log cabin-style lodge's nine guest rooms is appointed with plush furnishings, including a four-poster bed, lounge chairs, jacquard quilts, and an oak rocker. Breakfast in the sunlit dining room is a foodie's fantasy, filled with almond-stuffed French toast, honey-baked ham, and cheesy hash-brown casserole.
Set out on an all-day adventure in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where more than 850 miles of hiking trails can be traversed by foot, horseback, or mountain bike. Closer to home, the lodge offers its own rugged trail, a croquet field, and two fishing ponds stocked with bass, bluegill, and catfish for catch and release. Just a few minutes down the road, the town of Gatlinburg lights up in the evening with family-friendly entertainment at Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Dollywood.
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the few blackout dates: July 3-5 and September 4-7, 2015
First bed and breakfast I have ever been to and loved every minute of this. The owners are great people and the scenery was beautiful.-- LivingSocial Member
Patrick is the ultimate host; his wife makes delicious dessert and breakfast goods. These two really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Great property and great views! Can't wait to return!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, box of chocolates, and a rose in a vase
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children are not allowed; must be age 18+
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout dates: July 3 to 5 and September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings