Colorado Springs: the Nation's Outdoor-Adventure Hub
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites • Colorado Springs, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Three miles from Downtown Colorado Springs, this Wi-Fi-connected hotel offers guests breakfast each morning and a hot tub in which to soak after a day on the slopes.
Sure, it was gold that first drew westward expansionists to Colorado Springs. But it was Pike's Peak—the inspiration for "America the Beautiful"—that endeared the country to Colorado's second-most populous city. Today, the 14,152-foot mountain, which hovers on the horizon about ten miles from downtown, serves as a beacon for outdoor adventurers. While the warmer months find residents hiking, biking, and kayaking, winter sends them skiing and snowboarding at a dozen nearby resorts. And with more than 300 days of sunshine each year, they have plenty of time to do it. Add to that a decidedly laid-back, youthful vibe compliments of Colorado College, and you've got America's best city. At least that's what Outside magazine named it in 2009. We dare you to disagree.
Open your drapes to the Rockies when you stay at the Best Western Executive Inn and Suites. Situated three miles from downtown, this Wi-Fi-connected hotel is also within a mile of eight great restaurants. In addition to king or double beds with pillow-top mattresses, rooms offer 39-inch flat-screen TVs. Rise and shine each morning with a buffet-style breakfast. Different dishes are offered daily along with rotating pastries, cereals, and hot breakfast items, all complemented by fresh juices and coffee. When you aren't skiing the slopes or strolling downtown, soak up a view of the mountains from the warmth of the Jacuzzi or the heated pool.
"The hotel was awesome! Very clean. A good breakfast buffet and friendly staff!-- LivingSocial Member
"Great staff, comfortable beds, really nice indoor pool, and a great breakfast. Could not ask for more!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings