A Postcard of New England in the Mountains of Vermont
Bromley View Inn • Bondville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two ($109) or Four Guests ($135) in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two ($279) or Four Guests ($289) in a Standard Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Welcome Glass of Beer or Wine for Each Guest at the Labrador Lounge
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Each Guest
- 50% Off Canoe, Kayak, Paddleboard, and Bike Rentals at Equipe Sport/Mtn. Riders
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A glass of beer or wine greets guests at this rustic mountain inn, situated 15 minutes from Manchester in the heart of the Green Mountains of Southern Vermont.
An outdoor-adventure mecca. A rolling patchwork of lush greenery, the dense forests of Southern Vermont's Green Mountains attract a multitude of adventure seekers throughout the year, from hikers, bikers, kayakers, and fishermen in the warmer months, to skiers, snowboarders, and snowmobilers in the winter.
Quaint, classic New England. And while the region is largely rural—happily devoid of strip malls and neon signs—you're never far from one of the many Victorian-lined towns that make Southern Vermont a quintessential slice of New England, with covered bridges, clapboard churches, antique shops, and historic taverns aplenty.
At Bromley View Inn, guests are perfectly situated to explore the lion's share of the region. When it comes time to retire for the day, head back to this 17-room inn just off Highway 30. Appointed in rustic mountain fashion, Bromley View Inn features an intimate dining room where guests enjoy a hearty breakfast each morning, which might include stuffed French toast, fresh-baked breads, gourmet scrambles, and more. At night, kick back in the Labrador Lounge & Tavern, complete with couches, TVs, a pool table, video games, and a fireplace.
• Visit. The historic town of Manchester is just 15 minutes west, while quaint Dover is 45 minutes south
• Explore. Dig into adventure in the Green Mountain National Forest with half-off gear rentals from Equipe Sport/Mtn. Riders
• Play. No fewer than a dozen golf courses sit within an hour's drive of the inn
"This was one of the best stays we've had in our years of traveling. Great, clean, and comfortable room. Excellent service. Friendliest staff ever encountered. Great breakfast. Excellent location. Family friendly. We will be back sooner than later."-- LivingSocial Member
"Beautiful inn. Loved the tavern and our room, and the innkeepers were very friendly. We had a great trip and will definitely be visiting again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 1 and December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes a 50% Discount on Canoe, Kayak, Paddle-board Rentals at Equipe Sport/Mtn Riders
- Discounts on Canoe, Kayak, Paddle Board and Bike Rentals at Equipe Sport/Mtn Riders are for stays until late October; exact date is weather depended and discounted lift tickets may be provided if resorts are open (all subject to availability)
- Equipment rental reservations must be made prior to arrival; subject to availability
- Upgrade to a Suite for $75 at time of booking; subject to availability
- 10% tax and 15% staff gratuity are not included; payable directly to the property upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 11-16; September 12-13; October 10-12, 17-18; November 20-29 and all weekends in November
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings