Rest and Relaxation in Awe-Inspiring Aruba
Divi Dutch Village Resort • Oranjestad, Aruba
- A Four- ($546) or Six-Night ($819) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Kids Ages 12 and Younger Stay and Eat Free
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Make a splash at any of this resort's three freshwater swimming pools—located steps away from your suite.
Powdery beaches, glamorous casinos, aquamarine water, and reliably sunny weather are available in spades on Aruba. Yes, this Caribbean island—a proudly autonomous country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands—has plenty to boast about. Just west of the capital's pastel-painted buildings and bustling dockside bazaars, the uncrowded sands of Manchebo and Druif Beaches merge to create a seamless, one-mile stretch of paradise. A little farther afoot, ancient Arawak petroglyphs pepper Arikok National Park, while the rugged landscape of Aruba's western tip provides a stunning backdrop for sunset snapshots.
Tucked away in a tropical garden dotted with three freshwater swimming pools, Divi Dutch Village Resort is a serene spot in the midst of Aruba's low-rise resorts. The oversized rooms at this all-suite property feature handcrafted accents, fully equipped kitchens, jetted tubs, and patios or balconies. Guests enjoy access to the facilities at all four nearby Divi resorts, which include water sports, a fitness center, nine restaurants, and a full-service day spa. Best of all, the white sands of Druif Beach can be savored all day with complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas for that classic Aruba ambience.
"[Aruba] has miles of the best beaches, plenty of package resorts and a compact and cute main town, Oranjestad, which is ideally suited for the two-hour strolls favored by day-tripping cruise-ship passengers."-- Lonely Planet
"Great place to visit if you want to relax. Great room layout. Included breakfast in the deal was a big plus. Allowed us to get a filling meal before heading out for a day of sightseeing, snorkeling, or just relaxing on the beach... Awesome sunsets!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 1 and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 children 12 and under can stay and eat free from the kids menu when accompanied by at least one paying adult
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 25%, service fees and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 12-18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings